Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Match ups are close. You just gotta know how to win.

I'm 54-7 wcing Indy wars. Think I got the better roster 54/61 times? No.

2. 19 days left until season is over (counting today). Last day is Oct 26th. :D

3. Starting with the first war on Monday morning we're going to be increasing Element Medallion drops to 6 in Round and Primal, and 4 in Individual wars. This will be the last increase before the entire season ends on October 26th.

4. Just when I'm changing build...

5. So now that I've been doing all these wars ..struggling to get in top 500 ... You increase these medallion drops this much ? ... If I get unlucky than I'm easily kicked out of top 500... Ty devs

6. Troll, as I stated...counting the current day of war. With that, it's 1.

7. *plus 1. Not a n-1 number of days

8. So you increase the medal count and screw over all the early warriors who did indy for 1 medal and others. this shouldve been annannounced at start of season. Im sure if lots knew that indy wars would be worth 4 times the amount than to start of season. They wouldnt have bothered. The lb is pretty much irrelevant now as even ppl starting from scratch can get to 100 easily. Ppl have worked hard getting to the level they are at and now indy wars are gonna be even worse filled with more freeloaders looking for free eq

9. Devs, this increase, as the last, is to justify the high number of medals needed for the rewards that you initially indicated at the beginning of s4. Again, you need to retro the medal count back to the first war of s4.

10. Here we go. The next 2 weeks of wars are going to be water downed with due to this increase. Dev/KAW support/whomever, retro meals to those that have been warring since war 1 week one. I know you have a history log of warriors/wins. It's petty simple to take an inventory of those warriors, and wins, and dole out the adjusted medal rewards. I would not be asking for this if you just left it alone.

11. Wow u gies said that u won't increase medal drops yet that's all you have been doing grrr

12. this medal increase is total bull ****. what the hell have i been wasting my time and xtals on for to get a cushion that is just going to be totally invalidated now. thank you so much for screwing me over. had you ass hats been upfront with this crap i would have arranged my rl a little differently, now you just totally screwed me over. you need to get you **** straight and be more upfront. i really am starting to believe that you really do not care about your loyal customers at all. again this is total bull ****.

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

by kaw_community on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:24 am

-Alone- wrote:Will there be an increase in the amount of Medallions earned as the Season continues, like it was with rancors? (Like the last week of the season we got 4 rancor levels for winning a war)

And You enchant with mith still right?

At this point no, we're planning to keep it consistent so that effort at the start is just as important as at the end. As for upgrading, yes, they can be enchanted with Mithril.

Looks like you have been making the start of the season and during the season not even important. It's hard to even collect 10 medals now stacking round wars can get that easy and other ppl just doing indy wars.

14. excellent find cannonball, devs are nothing but liars i guess, just like pvp being included in hunts

15. Yep devs u fuckers this is ********

16. $20 says top 500 still aren't at a 100 medals after this .

17. Not cool at all. We have busted our asses to get ranked.

18. WAY TO LIE DEVS :twisted: :evil: