Hansel Conversion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MissMelon, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Actually, iPsycho. a lot of people care.

Especially since there is a T4 Hansel Guide that is stickied telling players to save up a bunch before converting.

This shows that they don't have to if they don't want to.

2. Yes i do care

3. Seriously i care alot

4. Thanks MM i was wondering about how I would go about this for my alt. It just seems so difficult to get the money, i was wondering if it makes a difference whether you upgrade staight to a level 3 or just go up one by one?

Thanks Leggy

5. thanks for the posting. you still sort of saved up though. Buying 8 lvl3 sos is no small amount invested and I think that is where the majority of the plunder is lost during that transition.....don't you think? would you convert 1 at a time starting from the first or hope for a mass conversion of even to a smaller scale like you did?

6. Why isn't this thread sticky?

7. Hi Melon thanks for sharing.

8. Hi Melon. Thanks thanks for testing it out.

9. Thx Missmelon for the guide im converting into a hansel but having a hard time i only have little money
    On my main,John_the_conquerer

10. Please don't wast time with hansel the 579 build is not complete yet but will blow hansel out of water so please don't wast the time and money with hansel build 

11. I eagerly await your guide.

12. I eagerly bump for someone :3

13. Awww.... For me, slave? :)

14. Well, I guess I "sort of" saved up.. but over the 8 SoS, I made a total plunder loss of what... 1.5mill? And it was still steadily decreasing for the next however many it was that I built before it started to balance out then go up.

So if we divide 1.5mill by 8 SoSs that would equate to an average loss of 187,500 if we were to assume each conversion was equal, which it wouldn't be, but it's just an average to give a round about approximate number. I hardly thing 187k is much of a plunder drop.

So to answer the second part of your question, "would you convert 1 at a time starting from the first or hope for a mass conversion of even to a smaller scale like you did?", that is honestly up to you. The reason I had a huge upgrade jump is because I was heavily involved with ally trading. A few allies sold at once and it got me tempted to upgrade and that sparked my desire to decide to finally increase my stats.

So if you wish to upgrade 1 by 1 because you want the stats, then by all means go ahead. But then at the same time, if you wish to remain all guilds for a longer time then convert them all at once, then that's also a legitimate approach.

This simply shows people that if they DO wish to upgrade 1 by 1, it's totally acceptable and the plunder drop isn't so daunting with EBs.

15. Thanks so much 

16. From nov 2 to dec 2.. Well ..

17. Hansels also have nothing to loose on OSW when they have less allies

18. God I hate that pink text.

19. Maybe you should worry about what the text says, and not the colour of it?