Hansel Conversion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MissMelon, Aug 17, 2011.

1. To hit without pots... Id estimate you need atleast 30-40 mill attack bonus, which would probably cost you somewhere around 3 T. If you focus on buying attack-heavy builds.

2. Yep!

Well I once calculated how much strength you needed to make a hit on The Haunting on your initial hit. I can't be bothered digging up my papers on it, but it was something like 350k (maybe less).

So that's how much strength you would need on your last hit for a FULL unload. 350k filtered stats is 17.5mill raw stats. Which would be the amount you need in allies attack strength. So it's about 2T

3. The 7.5m and 2.5m pot are strong enough for any stats, no point wasting two mil a hit.

4. It's more. I've got more than that in my bfa, And I still loose quite often on my last hit if I don't use the 7.5m pot. (around 30-40% of the times?)

5. Why can't the devs just ban anyone that participates in a plundr war. It'd be that easy.

6. Oh really? Damn.

I was able to make a successful hit on my first hit without pots when I only had 1CoE and 1Titan, plus my allies.

I have a SS right here. I had 173,416 attack at the time, and my attack in allies was 6,189,956.

6,189,956 / 50
    = 123,799

123,799 + 173,416
    = 297,215 attack

That would be how strong I was on my FIRST hit. So, you'd need that much strength on your last hit too if you wanted to do a full unload. The only way it is possible to have that amount of strength on your last hit is to have it in allies.

This does not mean you are guaranteed to win 100% of your hits when you're at that strength. I'm not sure what strength you'd need to get a 100% success rate.

7. Too many, and by "too many" I mean that would basically wipe out 95% of the active playerbase.
    (yes, I purposefully exaggerated, but even 70% would be a deadly blow below the belt, wouldnt you agree?)

And Melon, oh, you meant actually be able to win in the first place, not the ability to win every hit? In that case, yeah, might be. I'm a sucker for efficiency when it comes to winning hits though xD For that, you'd need more than 440k in attack on the last hit. That's probably where we got confused. I assumed you meant without pots but with a 100% success rate :p

8. 95%?? A little bit exaggerated, wrath. Probably 70%. I'd like to add that it would be a bit more sophisticated if they gave a warning. Plunder war noobs would be scared, stop joining plunder wars. Hosts of plunder wars would be scared, and stop hosting plunder wars.

9. @ Wrathbane,

Yeah. I'm not sure how much strength would be required for a 100% success rate.

Either way, it's not worth it. Not for those trying to grow anyway. I'd rather spend the money on a small pot than to go crazy with buying allies haha.

10. Lol. I only just noticed this comment.

No need to ban players. Don't worry, I believe the devs have been working on changing the current war system and attempt to rid the game of PWars somehow.

11. I am pretty sure pwars will be elimanated soon enough. No need to ban most of the KaW community.

12. Lol? Didnt take up my chaenge of who can do better wall art AND lost an argument to hex yesterday? Sort yourself out 

13. I LOVE YOU MISS M !!!

14. 26 mil an assassinate?!? Holy cow, I should start doing the haunting more........

15. It turns out it's only 26mil on the first Assassinate. If you were to do a full unload on assassinations, the average would be less.

I guess this suggests that the lower your spies, the less you make.

16. Ok fwiw I have just saved 400b ish to convert many guild to SOS at once. I hit a bc osf after each upgrade so I could post results for all. Caveat - I didn't wait for full regen each time so some are 2nd hit, this will make some diff but negligible. Results also rounded to nearest 1k.

Build at start (all max upgrade); 5x SOS, 1x COE, 24x guild.

Each time a guild is swapped for an SOS.

5x SOS = 21,509,000
    6x SOS = 21,577,000
    7x SOS = 21,685,000
    8x SOS = 21,471,000
    9x SOS = 21,265,000
    10x SOS = 21,106,000
    11x SOS = 20,987,000
    12x SOS = 20,952,000
    13x SOS = 20,887,000
    14x SOS = 20,884,000
    15x SOS = 20,857,000
    16x SOS = 20,895,000
    17x SOS = 20,906,000
    18x SOS = 20,934,000
    19x SOS = 20,978,000

17. As you can see plunder increased up to SOS #7.
    Then dropped by a total of about 800k to the lowest point (at SOS #14).
    Then stabilised and began to rise again.
    I have 19 SOS vs 10 guild so not quite at 2/3 yet.

Apols Miss Melon - I do understand your thread was about effect on eb not pw but I thought I'd post here as this is most active discussion about hansel guild>SOS.

Overall the effect was MUCH smaller than I thought. I had heard plunder drops dramatically. 800k doesn't seem too bad. I don't think I would wait again - just upgrade when I could and live with the slightly reduced plunder. When you also consider MissMelon's research on ebs I think there is NO GOOD argument to wait and save up 400-500bil.

18. That's some pretty awesome added information.

Thanks!