New eb soon?!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by 4A6F73-HEX-687561, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Also, the lb players don't even do the new Ebs because they are so boring. Why should the devs be spending their time making an eb that will be completed MAYBE once a week instead of one that almost anyone can do?

2. I don't need an sh. All they are good for is hogging up the allies making it impossible for others to build Bfa. Enjoy your exploit build noob.

3. You truly are autistic. Yeah, my 4 quadrillion in allies is hogging up the market. Look at me, I'm the top 5 LB

4. Thats a suprise Larry... Good simple thread mort.

5. The new eb is the next in the series.
    Lignablalala was the Lowlands creature.
    This new one is the highlands creature.
    Expect Hoarfrost in a few months, and likely abyss by the end of the year.

6. It's sad you have to make yourself feel good by calling the person behind the screen names. I'm done with this conversation. You know what your doing. Talking about helping out kaw, yet your not doing any better yourself. Your all talk and no bite. Start helping kaw yourself first, then talk.

7. Just checked, it is a new Wrath of Whatever eb.

Check epic battles and click on the blueberry eb and it will show up with the 3 question marks with it requiring you to defeat the lowland eb to unlock it.

8. Let's not forget theres a Fifth eb in the series. If it goes by lands....

I shouldn't have to finish that sentence...

9. Considering the difficulty, I wouldn't expect a fifth.
    I would expect an extra tier on LL, and a new gold sink for the LB. New pots will be coming back I think.

10. Considering the eb series achievement shows 5 ebs, I think we can expect it....

11. Yeah, that may be right! But what about the fifth epic battle in the series? If you look at the clan achievement for Wrath of the Sveruganti, you will see that there are five shields. Wonder what that could be then... Hopefully they won't release new lands... :(

12. It does? Hmm.
    I think it will be a deathstalker occasion then.
    All 4 bosses, at once. Or a leader, as was done with the Myrmidons from TFO.
    No new lands are coming. Its too soon, even if lb claim otherwise.

13. True. It could work out that way. Would be interesting for when I could hit the eb series.

14. Thank you for clarifying  :)

15. Shocked people just found out today. It's been up since the weekend.

16. That's why I predict new pots.
    Compensation.
    Hardly anybody can hit new ebs, or even the scrag ebs in some occasions.
    Thus, add new pots. With full pots, you could probably manage to skim lagnibalelal. Expensive, but I assume the equips would be well worth it. And the payout should be nice as well.

17. What if you need enchanted equip from the previous eb to hit it? Lol. I've never actually seen any of the equipment equipped let alone enchanted.

18. Then you farm lignebular
    If the clan I'm in can do summoner with minimal difficulty, I'm fairly sure with new pots many could hit linegabuga

19. @castiel

Here's the stats for the equip from the lignabelua eb

In my honest opinion, I don't think the equip is worth using the new pots hit it, they are easily surpassed by event and war equip

20. Defensive equips? Love it.
    Could really use those before S5.