New eb soon?!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by 4A6F73-HEX-687561, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Until the new eb needs this gear to be able to complete it like TS was structured. Then everyone won't have a choice whether they use the gear or not.

2. Except that 1: saying you can do TS easily so with pots you can do a new Wrath EB is like saying since you can run across your house fast you can win the Boston Marathon. Also, the reason nobody does it is it's so terribly boring. Pays good though.

3. What makes one eb more boring or less boring than another? It's all the same crap with a different picture. Is an assassination bar more exciting than an attack bar? I don't understand when people say an eb is boring, they all are.

4. There's no need for this EB yet. We are plenty happy with ASOF and LOTL. Not nearly enough clans can consistently do Lotl, and of those clans that can do it, not nearly enough will have the enchanted equipment likely necessary for this. Don't make another mistake devs...

5. Im amazed people still belive devs care at all except for the top elite lb this eb will be made for

6. At least we got payment plans on hf n abyss. I mean sure it was pointless, didnt really help, and theyre giving bigs huge ebs that r free n prob pay better than hte. But hey atleast we got nothing....i mean something

7. It's called HTE being made for the LB. Fk the forest dragons and their tree roots, LB like nothing more than red skeletons throwing gold into their arms

8. Boring means 10 hours of nonstop A/A and skimming for all but enormous players.

9. This next eb depending on plunder bump will pay more than hte

So more people will be doing it, however if it requires lotl gear no one will do it. Have yet to find anyone with new helm or boots

10. No support

11. devs we missing about 3new epics only for LB players and players who finished AB lands upgrades ... give them 1000% plunder bonus .... I'm sure all kaw ppl will be happy about it ..... thx

12. I can hit it