New Lands Strategy ️

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Nov 20, 2014.

1. With all the plunder bonuses going on these days and Redstar opening up his ally shop, lots of people are assuming that new lands will be coming soon. If this is true, what do you think the best strategy is right now to prepare for this?

I was talking to this dude the other day who said that he presently has 9 trillion out even though he is smaller than me and has lots of buildings left to complete. He said his strategy was to save all his money to buy the new lands. He will then focus on them and not upgrade the frost lands until they go on sale.

Personally I don't have the hairy almonds to let 9 trillion laying around my account, especially with the 1 v1 I have going. What do you think however? Is it wise to ignore the frost lands now and just save money for the new lands coming soon? Give me your two cents.

And....

Here's the hot babe for those of you who were expecting hot babes on this thread. 

[​IMG]

2. That's always been my strategy.

And the hot babe pic isn't working

3. Hope they make wicked cheap lands with cheap buildings and great stats.

4. Changed pic. Unfortunately her jugs are significantly smaller.

5. I can't see the hot babe 

6. Can you not post my mum on the forums?

7. :lol:

8. I was expecting a babe either on fire, or in a volcano.

Regardless, I'm going to do what I always did: Focus on the cheapest option.

9. Okay son. 

10. I'm near LcBc, but I'd wait if there will be a HF land sale.

11. [​IMG]

12. My mrs isn't gonna be happy with me tonight..

13. Much better.
    I think. At least it's accurate.

14. My tip.... Keeping on topic.

Plan your build carefully. Ripping down buildings if you change your mind is costly. Work out what build you want, plan it and execute. Cost efficiency is key.

15. Well that a general, worthless tip that isn't exactly on topic at all. Read the thread, not the title dude.

16. Everyone just sell all allies and save. Call off all wars and everything and just stay at a stand still until new upgrades arrive.

[​IMG]

17. WARNING

IT'S A TRAP!!!

Frog made this thread so that all those players who have massive gold out saving for new lands will post here and he can farm them..

Frog is an old school farmer.. I hear he's Ajax's alt..

18. @Ashes

I thought Ajax was my alt

19. @Frog

Those sheep need... Shearing..