New Lands Strategy ️

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Nov 20, 2014.

1. That's on the welsh border isn't it?

2. Actually Frog is showing previews of the new lands.. 

Obviously farmers can't do certain things on new lands..

*I'm trying to stay relevant to the topic here so that I don't get kicked

3. I hope that new lands come, with buildings starting at 100B going up to 6-700? with great stats. And some HF land slashing :)

4. I think lots are hoping for HF land/building slashing. But will it come? When?

5. Though I understand lb need a land set to upgrade. It's not good for the rest of kaw yet.
    A solution would be to open a new set of lowlands first that are cheap and also only have attack buildings available. ( more gold for smaller accounts plus it opens up builds in wars making pvp more fun). Not fair on ps and gh yada yada that war. Makes no difference the lands can be ignored. The plunder bonus from smaller builds ( my idea would be t1-2 builds only) would be insignificant to larger builds yet a large advantage for small and newer players.
    Follow this a later with a new map for larger players if needed but it would be nice to see more incentive to argue over allies at the top end. The new low lands would open up the game for new players especially. Promoting more people to play and maybe spend. A later upgrade for lb would satisfy those complete but offer a chance to mix things up whilst waiting.

6. Wait until buildings are half price is the winning Strategy

7. Them juggs tho. And my strategy, is to bank all my gold. I only have 16 HF explored, which i am satisfied of atm.

8. When do think the new lands are released?

9. shes not hot

10. My gifs not working?

11. I just wonder when it's enough.

At what point do devs say - okay, that is huge LCBC price. Currently 37T for me. Variations according to spy/tower buildings.

Lb HTE clans eventually having "100m cs to join" that's insane.

12. pvp risks aside, i think the person's strategy you mentioned op is an solid plan.

even if devs decide not to cut hf cost, you're not out anything.

13. I love the Lucy Pinder chick at the bottom.

15. I don't understand the point of the thread

16. Are they gonna have a price reduction on hf lands only? Or is that gonna include hf buildings also?

17. I got hired by RedStar today

18. I hate assholes who quote OP

19. me too

20. @selfie

Don't worry, the thread was meant for ppl who actually play the game, not forum-addicted nubs.