Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Yup this is terrible, devs already have all our money we spent on xtals to grind out as many wars as we could possibly make to this point. While I was happy to see many more chances to war this season, this increase in medallions really screws us all over . Ik I've spent about $60 xtals on wars to get to where I am medallion lb. now I am forced to but more to hopefully  keep my ranking.

Increase is far to drastic . No support

2. Also please consider changing the attack and steal payout being based on attack/spy defense pots.

a build is a build it should pay what it pays . Always.

3. Nice medal increase!!! Full support, give everyone a chance to get to the top.!! Devs have always done this type of twisted metho.d If your on top you hate it and for the rest who didn't care about this season now has a chance to get stuff for free. Lol.!

4. I'll remember this next time devs, instead of spending money going for number 1, I'll sit on my ass then pay a fraction of the cost for sane reward.

5. ^ couldn't say it better TROLL.

6. The butthurt is strong in troll, they did say that they may increase as necessary.

7. I love farming people who insult me

8. You self pinned pretty quick after a few inc, so much for the badass persona

9. Umm I wasn't even on my acc when u hit fool  nice job

10. Nooooo why a medal increase? Please explain, this is annoying!

11. So I basically wasted a bunch of time and xstals to lose my spot, cool -.-

12. sums it up

13. Support.

Let the rage flow.

14. Please make the background red

15. Devs you are a greedy bunch of jokes for increasing the Medallion drops.
    You pretty much just took a giant dump on everyone who warred for the first 6 weeks.
    No support and I quit the game after this season and my xstals are used up.
    You'll never see a cent from any of my accounts ever again.

16. prob bought xstals again already

17. Plus is sh. Nuff said

18. Wow... that level 2 banner is really sweet. (Sarcasm) I'm reaaLLy happy I warred 100 times for it. (Even more sarcasm)

19. Nice loot. Banners looking great.

20. Not shabby for shabby shady bitches lol now update the ******* the leaderboard for this ****. 