Season 4 Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Cater to everyone's needs and kill the kaw servers. No more complaints, no more whining, no more annoying emails or pleading feedbacks. Silence from the entire game community. Problem solved, everyone move to pimd and live out your nightmares.

2. If ee never came to kaw, what would you be doing with your BFA?

3. Piss it up the wall Aj; Thats wat the devs want. Wat is the point having bfa and bfe with primal wars. And indi wars in s4? This iss ridiculous.

4. Welcome to everyone else's season 2/3 kratos !!!!

5. Devs are you messing with game mechs during primal and Indi? Some strange things happening

6. I just warred against kratos earlier today, and from a glance he shoulda won, except he had 4 inactives for the first 30 min... so hey! Welcome to season 4. Feels like even before season 1 warring with all the inactives/irresponsible all over again. The ones that just go for the free rode compromising the whole team

7. I dun get it - why dun they give out the other half of grizzly equip in s4.

8. Lots of hate for indy wars. I love them

9. 20 Roster is 2 huge lol n u get less than an hour between wars to set up .mix in some normal clan wars .i did indi n had like 4 inactives ealier .hmmm

10. support for effort on mixing up war types. but u really think 20man primal rosters will draw? we all see already that is not the case. s4 primal slots will be 4-6 matches per slot all season. epic fail.

11. agreed ruthless :) indi wars are a success. for the life of me i cant figure out why devs are sticking with 20man rosters. obviously 15 or even 11man options would allow more clans to sign up regularly. as it stands now, there are less than 5, 5! clans that muster primal rosters regularly.

12. re: inactives in indi wars. this is a big concern and annoyance for ee-ers. broken sword spell is a step in the right direction, but please consider something more permanent on someone's profile when they are inactive.

13. agreed killer ma bro. primal success/fail ratio seems a bit off, if bfa/bfe allegedly not integrated in hit mechs. yet even more than that, how do u match two clans when one clan is 100-300mil less combined cs? for primal rules that seems outright ridiculous. plz explain that.

14. and lastly :) 'after several months the time is finally upon us...'. let's not pretend u tested all options sufficiently to produce 20man primal wars as a fixture for s4. the truth is u gave 11 and 15man rosters parts of one week in ur 'extensive research.' :p

15. Ppl want medals from war n they will war or work harder to make 20 ppl rosters.
    S4 EQ rewards from medals is a big carrot to newer warriors n the vets gotta gotta be honest.
    Not everyone has Kawed for 3yrs .

16. ️️ROMEO and RedStar like to rub wieners️️

17. Great point Cj, 20 man roster is tougher to make. (Obvious given the reduced number of clans participating) Try mixing in some 15/11 man wars into primals devs! ;)

18. Full support.
    Indy wars have brought Mids back in the game after a disastrous s3 for them. Lbs can fight their own battles. And yes it is game over for shs. Plus war xtals shall be great. I am also in favour of 2 hr Indy wars.

19. Crown, you put the lead in my pencil and the cream in my coffee. You really hit it right on the head and came with a ton of good info. I agree about inactives. Nothing worse than having some on just lay there dead while you and your clannies are trying to get your strokes in.