Season 4 Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. They did not ignore their players, the vast majority of their players were being left out because of stacked rosters. You see this account I use to war on it everyday in Season 1. In Season 2 I put up 46 Towers, you know what 46 towers do vs LB players? Answer nothing.

2. What is this BS... I warred all season 3 to get the equip so that in season 4 i could complet my set, and now its being sold in the alchemest thx a lot devs. so i was time and energy in s3 to get to rl 50, and then im gonna have to buy the rest of the set to complete it complete bs.

3. You warred all season and got less than ten rancor lol

4. Sorry i post with an account with a name so people knew who i was not my MM Barcode that got rl 50 my bad IIIIBIack_MM_SorceryIIIIIIII look him up.

5. Oh u r black sorcery lol

6. lol yea was MM not sure if ill be going back esspecially since this season doesnt seem like its worth it for a slightly better set of certain equips

7. Argh, I need a war clan please!

8. After all these changes from season 1 to now we have made no progression infact if anything the war system has gotten worse, probably the majority of the kaw community would agree, so why don't we just go back to match clans by strength and let ppl war in whatever they cast to be in, instead of this crap!!

9. although the slots the equipment you are warring for are soooo good........ well you check it out

10. S4 is too soon, but the 20 roster for primal should be reduce to 11 , not 20. Or a mix of these. Sometimes is hard to fill the clan to sign up.

Individual wars are awesome when u have the right build and land with the right people.

11. Will there be rewards for the pre season?

12. It looks like s4 equipment will be the same equipment slots as s3?

13. I still don't understand the vitriol against the sh build. Some peeps chose to spend trillions on towers, others chose to drop years worth of build and pour money into bfa.. Why the hate, both are legit strategies…

14. Peeps complain about stacking, but by the end of s3, the "exploit" was null, because everyone was doing it. Most of the whining is due to bad wc making bad rosters. If you stick a top 10 lb with a bunch of sh, expect to match another lb stack or a no match… build a better roster to match who you want. Its not rocket science…

15. Stacking stll happens in primals. The effect isn't as pronounced, but its there. Where's the outrage? Peeps are just gonna ***** about 5 tank 15 ps stacks now… good luck with that 

16. Please just add regular clan wars to the mix. Theres a lotta peeps that want to war with peeps they trust AND use all their hard earned gear/ally bonus. Bad match/no match be damned, I'd rather war with peeps I know..

17. Clan wars are awesome because you get to expect a certain level of performance… I warred with several peeps that I don't really like , but I respect that they would do their job… and vice versa… indy wars are just terrible…. Sorry, but the only people that like indies are eb fairies….

18. And the thousands of mis who are always rejected the chance to war at all because we
    Don't fit the LB/ GH status.

19. primal so popular, 4 clans doing it now......

its a fail

Mids are not getting ANY chance now, they are completely out of the picture.