Upcoming War Signup Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Let's put this a different way ... The more ps or gh/sh (or any build not useing or costing pots) in a war the less the total mith payout will be for the entire clan

Add ontop of that inactives none crystalers or just plan not fighting or mithing up and the total mith that can be generated goes down

It's a percentage of a percentage to begin with and ps get the smallest piece of the pie naturally because they risk less in war

Sh only appear to get more because their smaller slice of the pie when calculated into their cost for mith adds up to more bars but it's still far less total for them (mith being cheaper less goes farther)

If devs want to encourage the use of ps in wars then they will fix the algorithm to reflect that ... But I still think it's just another exploit

All builds have counters if u want to be able to easily assassinate an attack build u should have a downside and not just in payout one that is reflected in war

2. :twisted: :evil: no support to early, no time for war commanders to make a strat, and brief. NOO!!

3. Station,

I have to disagree with you on this one. Look at the war La Resistance vs. Death Incarnate on 8/12, where La Resistance won. I casted full mith, which would be 60 mith. correct me if I am wrong. I only had 19 actions and my mith payout was 135. So i was rewarded 75 mith 19 successful actions.

4. Sounds great Devs , can't wait 

5. No support just not enough time to prepare ex specially in indi wars if a wc doesn't step forward straight away

6. No support! 1hr is too short for Commanders to prep! it takes at least 15 min to do war brief, which leaves 45 min to prep. However, at Indi wars, it might take anywhere to 20 min to
    find a commander. Too short! At least make it 1:30

7. With the new war signup changes you will need to allow the purchase of 14 mithril. People withoit mithril need to purchase it before the one hour no hit/full regen timer starts.
    Since most clans require 14 mith to participate and mith rewards are generated from mith cast during specified time period...this should have been done a long time ago and now is a must change priority.

8. Come on devs. You state the changes in forums, but don't change the upcoming war schedule in clan events. It still says to be clanless at least 2 hours before war start time. People left clans before finishing eb's and lost bonuses because you can't get your stuff together.

9. Doess this also count for indi wars

10. Great idea my schedule is busy and I've missed many wars though not making sign up time by minutes

11. I like it. Now u don't have to wait 2 hours to actually war only a hour wait much much bette

12. What happens with the ally buying restrictions? Can we buy any allies now right up until war starts? I didn't like the ally buying restriction if I'm honest. Thought that was stupid

13. You really should have adjusted the information on this in the upcoming war schedule, would It really have been that hard to change the 2 to a 1? Considering the amount of time and $$$ we put into this app you should make more of an effort to provide information on changes to the existing system. Not good enough devs!

14. Is ths war 19 can i cast nw??

15. -Support -

Most War Commanders already have the Roster filled 24hrs pryor to War Time. This change helps any one else to sign their clan at the last Hr to War. Sometimes you dont make sign up time by 1 or 2 participants

16. No support. WC's need the full 2 hours to set up rosters and targets and such. Also it's incredibly important to have 2 hour set up for indi's cus it may take some time to get a wc to step up

17. I liked the ASW war would be cool to have a All Star Winter War. Need more war based events get more ppl into it . Also for ppl that dont hv money to spend on kaw it helps them . Just a idea be nice to see

18. so all you are saying is less prep time ? More time to organize teams

19. thats better :cool:

20. One hour is not enough time for a wc to prepare when you have a 20 person roster. If you want to extend sign up until 1 hr prior to war start then keep the roster at a manageable size, maximum 15.