Upcoming War Signup Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 15, 2014.

1. I like it.
    I was actually thinking about this yesterday about why are the wait times 2 hours for a 1 hour war.

Over the past week I've missed a couple of wars because of the wait time, as i wasn't 100% certain if i could make it or not, so i opted not to go.
    Sometimes its not easy knowing what you'll be doing +3 hours from now. (If you include clan roster wars, then its longer as most end up spending quite a bit of time finding a clan)

2. Finally ! 1 hour is enough. People usually just disappear once matchup is made.

3. I like it. Makes prep time a tad of a challenge but still doable. Gives people a tad longer to decide to war and to find wars. This isn't a huge change that will hurt WC and Trackers.

4. Well as long as rosters stay 20 and below shouldn't be a huge issue ... But if we go back to 20 plus rosters 1 hour is definitely not enough time

5. Support. Thx devs

6. Not enough prep time:/

7. @kaw_community
    Bring indi wars back plz they are better for all builds.As primal are only good for ps and heavy towered builds

8. Easy to support if you've never been a wc

9. Look I loved 2 hours gave me plenty of time ... But now u don't need to worry about 20 plus rosters u don't need to worry about looking at Bfe or bfa

All ur looking at is who is in war and cs .... Ur lost should already be done or close

I have one of the most complex war strategies and longest assignment briefs in ee and 11-15 man wars only took me 20-30 minutes to plan and 10-15 to explain to my clan

Now indi wars where crap will hit the fan that's really not enough time specially with a mixed group

10. Station, scouting adt is important as well

11. That's part of knowing cs if ur a wc and can't look at a build and guess within 300k of their adt u need to not be leading ... First thing a good wc should know is builds

12. Also u can still scout ... It can be done while ur making lists

13. Lmao now they are just reducing the amount of time needed to prepare for the upcoming war

14. did you read that all by yourself

15. Great idea! Adds pressure, makes it more exciting :D surely a good wc won't need the extra time they normally get? Maybe this is designed to see who the top wc's are... I guess it also means rather than twiddling thumbs till 30mins before war starts they'll be straight in and thinking. Good idea devs!

16. Maybe the clan will have to help a little bit in the prep work to make it go faster ... U know clan unity

17. Nice idea -- 1h is plenty of prep time for smaller wars (11-20).

18. Good WC can prep within 15 min, 1 hour prep is fine. So no boring wait time. LETS WAR!!