How To Ferm

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by G_L_A_D_I_A_T_O_R, Jun 5, 2014.

1. FERMING

Hitting someone more than 5x in 24 hours.

How To Ferm

Ok, we start from the first step. To ferm yo must get a good vantage point in world chat. To do so, scroll up 3.14 hexadecimals.

STEP 2: ok this part is a little tricky *FAIR WARNING*- You have to click on a name in the world chat. Its really hard for me because my fingers are so fat and world chat moves so fast. You must press a single name hundreds of times to find your ferming target.

STEP 3: So, You must think you're good just because you found your target. WELL THINK AGAIN. You have to slowly and steadily press the attack or spy button. BE CAREFUL NOT TO PRESS HIRE. (I have fat fingers remember) I did that once and I accidentally hired this one idiot. Ok now you have to wait for an hour just to see if you won or lost if you have damn at&t internet like me(never get at&t they are a peice of ****.

So you won your attack now onto the next section:

THE AFTERMATH

Heres the deal. You either get 2 kinds of people. The fighters and the idiots. The fighters hit back with 2 hits and oh god those fermers are courageous he took my 403,367 gold. I worked long and hard saving up for my upgrade.

The second king is the idiot that does the one thing when he gets farmed and goes "YOU IDIOT DO IT AGAIN and SEE what HaPpEnS" and they start to cry or some ****

Cya'll later -Gladiator

2. There is no need on a guide on farming, it just happens

3. And then you have that one guy in forums who's name you can hit just fine

4. There does because there are noobs that don't know how to ferm.

5. No farming is a myth rule

6. Bro, do you even?

7. SOMEONE JUST FERMED ME WTF

8. Is ferm the equivalent to derp

9. Ferm is equivilant to 5 hits per 24 hours idiot, read the thread.

10. Well since ferming has nothing to do with this game, let's talk about farming instead.

11. How does farming have anything to do with a war game...

12. lol macstar is being a bully

13. Op is the second kind of "fermer".

My decision is based via my wall.

14. i am both bc i just fermed u back and i believe i hit you TWICE :evil:

15. Op attack fb. p:05

Op, i have a fail scout from you and that is all.

16. oh well ill ferm u if u dont shut the **** up u idiot gtho off of my life dude seriously im about to cry quit hitting me

17. Shouldnt have talked **** to someone you thought couldnt hit you. Lesson learned.

18. School must be out for summer 