How To Ferm

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by G_L_A_D_I_A_T_O_R, Jun 5, 2014.

1. relly bro i will kill u to death if dont shut th **** up im crying rite now, just stop ferming me already :(

2. i got out on tuesday and im trying to grow but mastar is being a bully for no rason

3. @Gwen, 9 year olds. smh.

4. Wtf did I just read.
    Actually don't tell me. Anyone that's starts a thread with ferming has obviously left their brain fermenting in rotten apples far too long.
    And op. ty for a useless guide. Please go and read the stickied fight mechanics and see how an advice forum should look. 0/10 

5. Op, nobody cares. You have my terms ;)

6. i tried my hardest at east tell me wat i did rong

7. You made a stupid thread and then complained about getting hit, if you want it to stop just do what MacStar says, you're really annoying mate

8. hey dont tell me what do to idiot

9. op 2/2/3 atk p:20

10. how can u attk me if ur 100mcs

11. I'm an idiot? At least I can spell, most people mess up a word here or there, for you it's every post, and don't try saying you're rushing. Just be quiet, beg Mac to forgive you, and post an apology on here as well. I'm sure Mac has better things to do than keep you pinned.

12. I bet it took you so long to reply because your slow brain had to read it over so ******* slow, like a turtle.

13. Do you even ferm bro

14. Nah, got a life, you should invest in one. I hear there's gonna be a sale at WalMart, half price even.

15. ye im ferming macstar

16. I'm pretty sure this is a troll/ piss take as well, jeste. you're just making yourself look even more stupid with every post.

17. Time for a lock then?

18. Ferm me and I'll lock

19. why would this get ocked i put a lot of hard earned effort into this