The Great Quetzal Hunt Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 20, 2014.

1. lmfao dragonrider. Theres just no pleasing u whiney noobs is there? no matter what the devs give you, you broke ass bums are gonna complain.. gawd id love to backhand you upside the face

2. -TheDragonRider- b liek:

Wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine wine fethers wine wine unfeir wine

Wan sum Cheez wit dat wine?

3. Typical. Eb noobs get rewards for being biggest eb noobs. "Look at me with my shiny banner I won't need because I don't pvp". You ******* idiots. Where's our ******* rewards for pvp? You ****** the gamed devs. Remove all this bfe crap and let us go at it stat vs stat and bfa vs bfa.

4. Guys I have an idea! Stop complaining and stop hunting for feathers if you think it's unfair. Pretty simple.

5. Can dev update feathers leaderboard every day ?

6. Ty, these devs don't do jack **** except for collect their paycheck and respond on eb-only threads while completely ignoring the pvp side of kaw

7. Woah woah woah slow down laddie

You can PvP on here? 

8. Updated once again :)

9. News flash Ty: most of us top 100 do in fact war, which is why we want the shiny banner so badly. ;)

10. 14000 got lvl 1, it gives you an idea of how many peeps play kaw worldwide. Have to take double or triple countings for alt(s)

11. Yea, it's a lot less than I though played, I'm only in the top 9,000 players.

12. This sucks big time been active like god knows what and only have 3.700 feathers so how the hell can people be above 50.000 or greater

13. Update please?

14. Since you asked so nicely :)

15. Dear Kaw_Community
    Could you also include the amounts for #50 and #75.
    That would help us know our place better.
    Thank you.

16. Oh RZ. I can put you in your place if you need lol :)

17. May we have an update please?

18. Your wish is my command :)