The Great Quetzal Hunt Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Devs please for the love of dragons increase the feather drop for jungle warfare.!!!!  I can't stay awake anymore trying to get top 100 is ruining my life. I can't even sleep. Everytime I wake up top 100 gets further out of my reach. Give non seal holders a chance!! Please I beg you devs.

2. Just FYI. The equipment is going to suck.

3. ^ not as much as ur gf "sucks" *wink wink*

4. what girlfriend? haha

5. Why do you guys keep creating contests derived of names of things I cannot pronounce.

Kiss my Pbnumaqueczist shoe, you hosers.

6. Three days without updates, guess it's going to be a long two months...

7. cmon devs...
    pandageorge updates his Damocles list twice A DAY, you guys stuggle to update it twice a week :/

8. lol swipe more::::::::::::::::::;; too slow::::::

9. !!!Updated!!! ;)

10. I really wish this even was fair and not just for stupid seal holders!!! I hate you devs your so greedy. Double the dang feather drop for jungle warfare or extend the length of the event. Everyone should get a chance to get something good. Not only are you guys greedy but now players are greedy. Seal holders stick with other seal holders. This game is turning into all the money and if you have none you have no chance to get anything. I'm trying like heck to get my feather count up. Sometimes I just want to give this stupid feather hunt up. I bet for 98% of your players this event is a waist of time.

11. Nice another useless eb. I got an idea how about putting out more equipment that u can't upgrade for ten years. Oh wait I got another idea how about making feathers less drop from ebs so this even is even more useless. Wait I got another idea how about more ebs that no one can do cause u need upgraded equipment that can never be upgraded. Devs fire your creative staff please they suck and are not very bright.

12. Can you inform us when and how often lb. will be Updated?

13. today ive gotten 0 drops in like 9 consecutive ebs..... today is not a good day for feathers
    [​IMG]

14. This event is more of a pay to get decent items event. Feather drops suck and so do the quetzal ebs

15. People with less than 3k feathers UNITE!!!

16. all spam his wall

17. So it's come down to reckoning for the next 54 days thanks devs. Yes I'm being sarcastic. They couldn't have chosen a worse eb huh? Us non seal holders are stuck with reckoning for the next 54 days yay I'm so excited. NOT!! Thanks for the punishment devs.