alt boosting/ Statless bank Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by I_I_I-BHEZ-TiLLiDiE-I_I_l, Jan 23, 2013.

1. So, want to grow an alt/ bank fast?

Well. All you need is either a few other alts like I do, or a friend who can help and the strip bank could be used to for hiring a targets allies whether it be your friends or yours.

Doing this, I can make 1.5b plus on a statless bank in 10 mins (Plus 15 mins eb wait). It's fairly simple.

I pile all my alts into one clan, start The forgotten ones eb. Now in TFO there is an item phase which requires the item:

Bribery gem.

Decide which account you want to solo the items with. Here I decided to use Safe house and then let my other bank have a few items. Because these are statless they do hardly any damage to the item bar.
    [​IMG]

As you can see, both accounts actions are from dropping pots, and thats the exact amount of cash they got from doing so.

It's then simply a race to complete eb. Once I've unloaded with my alts, the eb is over, I collect the nice reward on my strip banks and repeat for a few days till I have the funds I need.

It's pretty simple, it's allot better than haunt items. Often at small stats, if you do this a few times a day your making more than you would hitting haunts. It just requires a little more man power.

2. You can count on me always doing something sneaky to get what I need

3. Or you just make a guild hansel and drop your build.

4. And waste 25b in guilds!

Nah. All I need to do for a few easy bills is drop some pots. Good for starting off / getting to guild hansel.

5. As always, good stuff VAL.

6. Getting to guild hansel is a pain in the ass when you first start an alt, that's why I like to boost their stats up so i can then plonk them in an ambush clan and make me some moolah to transfer to whichever acc I need to grow / fund.

7. Good thread

8. Wasn't a pain for my alt:) just got a b2b ambush clan and hit the golem horde...volleying myself to 20bil might've helped a little bit

9. To get 20b in pure cash costs the transferer about 120b volleying an ally up from 10k.

Yea, I'd rather not.

10. Probably a bit less actually, I used to volley scam 70b allies and made 15b, but still. I'd rather not lol

11. This is an alt , and im making nice money for my main lol

12. Battle Royal pot phase is excellent also.

13. What Val did puts your "Alt" in the crap tank Hubert. He did within a few hours, over 1.5B. He can LC in a day. Do the 5 for all items and he's got an LLC and full Lvl3 Ghansel in less than a week and LLBC guild hansel in less than a week in a half. You have the 120 day achieve, you lose.

14. i cant understand any of that.

15. Crap tank Hubert???

Eh??????

16. Lazy :p nice though

17. ... What is the estimate amount of money does each statless alt make per eb for the item stage??

18. Good thread, before the drop ally update. I could make an alt have 200,000 combine score with 1 billion Allie, and one billion gold to upgrade.