US Airstrike; Syria

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Give it up. You fail just like Domo.

2. Lol you been around to long to have noob rage Bella. What you fail to see is everyone except you and your side kick Ella agrees with me. You just keep noob raging trough the forums thinking anything you say is intelligent.....it’s not. Sorry Bella You loose.

This should be locked since it’s only become an insult thread ran by Bella. I’d think the mods may agree with me. You’ve gone of the rails and sank your own thread.

3. “Lose” and no I don’t. My point is proven with your inquiry for lock, whining because you’re losing the debate so you want to shut it down. Why not just stopping with the blatant lies and irrelevancies? Back to Syria, the US, France and Britain. ;)

4. TRIGGERED ...you're answering to this account that means you've lost lol

more posts on this thread are off topic then they are on. Low effort loser thread

inb4lock

5. Anyways... what other evidence is needed to show that this was a mistake? 3 out of 193 countries decided to participate in the military strike. 3 out of 193. Something is fishy. What are your thoughts, KaWmunity?

6. It doesn't surprise me that only 3. They are the only ones that don't have a conflict of interest. China won't do anything because that brings their human rights issues to the forefront. It's the 3 that are busy trying to hold the other accountable for their actions.

7. Not many countries have advanced missiles that can pinpoint specific buildings in a major city hundreds of miles away with no casualties. Nor do they have the ships or air craft to accomplish that. Not to mention half of thise countries are run by dictators who would never attack assad. You want me to keep going on how youre wrong?

8. Wait for it......she’ll call you a liar.

9. So, you believe the other 190 DEVELOPED countries don’t have proper weaponry, ships or aircraft? What about England, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Germany etc? Why do you think there are more dictators that are part of the UN?

10. So, all the other countries, 190 of them, have conflicts of interest regarding Syria?

11. Only you, Domo. You’ve proven that time and time again. ;)

12. Uh England helped in the missile attack. Why would Saudi Arabia help? They havent been active in that area and they don’t want to get started same with germany. And no, those developed countries don’t have the resources that france england and the us have. Just because you’re a developed country doesn’t mean you have the resources to launch missile strikes on the other part of the world. That takes fuel, bases, tons of air craft and ships. I don’t think you realize how advanced militarily some countries are compared to others.

13. For example, the US has roughly 2k fighter jets compared to Germany that has about 100. Do you see where im going here? Out of alll the developed countries only 16 have air craft carriers, the us have 10 the next country in line is Italy with 2. What im getting at is, no. Most countries dont have the resources or capabilities to launch missile strikes on the other side of the world.

I think the united nations vetoing Russias condemnation of the missile attack shows enough proof that most countries are in agreement with what uk france and the us did

14. Really doesnt matter how logically you explain it to this one shifter. Shes always gonna take the far left view. If the left says 1+1=3 she'll screech all day and night that its the truth

....."1+1=3 uhhh duuhhh what do you think uhhh duhhh"

15. Stop derailing the thread, Todd.

16. Stay away from my goat

17. LMAO EXACTLY!!!! I’ve been saying that for awhile now.

18. The airstrike in Syria.