US Airstrike; Syria

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Isolated incident? ....dont know your history much do you. The USA has been fighting proxy wars with russia/soviet union since after WW2. Russian fighter pilots directly engaged USA fighter pilots in the Korean war. Cuba Bay of Pigs ....weve almost launched 1st strike on them on more then one occasion & theyve done the same. etc etc etc.

....its mutually beneficial for the leaders of both countries to maintain a "cold war" status ...first so the USA & Russia can have an excuse to feed their military industrial complexes and so that corrupt leaders can keep power or try to maintain power. Im not saying the "cold war" is conspiracy. Im saying that the mutual benefit derives from this "cold war" to both countries is incidental to the history that the two have had with each other. They now (and have) realised this since perestroika.
    Military budgets for both countries dropped drastically in the early 90's ...alot of powerful people lost alot of money in those years. The only way for them to gain that back was to kick up the cold war again ....do you really think Putin would be in power if there was zero tension between the US and Russia?? ...conversely Trump uses conflict in Syria with Russia to draw attention away from his own bs (wag the dog)

Which is just hilarious to me since they obviously worked with Trump, or tried to, to get him elected ....does NO ONE see this??????????

....why do you think the goat and I left Roni and moved in with lili??

NOW ....thats more content then OP or el has produced in all their KAW posts combined, and im betting in their entire lives

IN B4 LOCK

iPhone X

2. So yeah its collusion between the two countries and is pretty much reached the level of conspiracy between the two hence the reason Trump is in so much trouble now with the Russia probe

....Putin and Trump are buddies. Anyone who cant see this is blind and a slave to both countries cold war dogma.

Dont be a slave to political dogma and the bs the media feeds you (either country) ....think for yourselves

So OP what i meant about "low effort" was your inability for your brain to see the situation as it actually is. You just blindly go along with whatever is told you with no real analysis to scrutinize if its truth or not.

YOU basically copied and pasted your OP, with a little paraphrasing, zero insight or ananysis into the situation, basically the only thing your brain produced was ..."what do you think"

Very low effort indeed

IN B4 LOCK

3. Looking thru 3 pages in here and can't see a post from Parsfan , so where did i get this literally word for word statement from ?
    Plagiarism: the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own
    English your second language?

4. You haven't answered a bloody thing Domo so how can i not like something you dont answer
    And i am still waiting for an answer on a previous thread from you .... back up what you say or keep it in the schoolyard with the other pre teen talk

5. Talking about plagiarism....

Mods please ban this poster for inciting and flaming ....

IN B4 LOCK

6. This post is where exactly Todd ?
    Was it removed ?
    How is this literally word for word ?
    Calling a lock for no reason

7. How hard is it to get a drone up kill assad and airstrike all the militants. Smh

8. This is gonna be fun another world war or end of the world nukes are gonna be the next thing launched 

9. Parsfan didn’t post on this topic. Stop whining and talk about the original topic, Todd. Stop calling for a lock as you’re inciting and flaming by doing so. Maybe you need a forum ban?

Anyways, I think it’s a terrible idea to attack a country that was already riddled with fear and violence from their own government, now they’re getting it from others.

10. Uh duhhhh what do you think? ...uhhh duhhhh

11. Clearly you have no intellectual capacity to offer an opinion on this topic, just like every other forum post/comment you’ve made, Todd.

Back to Syria, now, if people would please stay on topic instead of trolling like Todd here, that would be great. :)

#Syria

I’m requesting that Todd be forum banned for 24 hours for trolling. Trolling is a clear violation of the ToU.

12. Oh shut up bella, stop being such a wet blanket asking for thread locks and forum bans

13. lol you've bet trolling and inciting more then anyone else ...can't stand being shown how vastly ignorant and vapid you are. ..."uhhh duuhhhh what do you think uh duhhhh"

14. First off, this is my thread, I don’t have to shut up. Secondly, stay on topic. The topic is the recent airstrike in Syria. Don’t be a Todd, Tzshifter.

15. No, you’re a liar, Todd. I don’t troll. And people see that. Stay on topic like I told Tzshifter. The topic is the recent airstrike in Syria. If you’ve finished with your opinion, move on and let others offer their opinions. Thanks.

16. And you asking for ppl to be forum silenced isn’t staying on topic you hypocrite

17. Your rebuttals are ban guns....what the hell else you want me to say? You’re on the radical left. Nobody wants war but if a country president commits crimes against humanity then don’t you think the super power ( the one you hate ) should stand up for the innocent like we always do ? Whatever it takes ?

18. You are the biggest troll here even if it is your thread !! Bridge troll

19. Syrian war needs to come to an end. A sick dictator is killing innocent unarmed citizens. He clearly doesn’t have any human rights in the forefront of his agenda. We the United States of America are the police of the world, along with allies willing to associate with us, under the direction of the current president Trump will not stand for innocent people being killed by anyone trying to regain tyranny over people. Russia has way more to loose backing Syria at this point.
    Can you accept that ? Or are you going to just be combative with anyone that posts on your thread ?

20. Quite honestly let’s stay on topic all :) I seen way too much banter between players than on topic posts. Ok with that said ... good post op.

As for me quite honestly, I’m quite happy about the air strikes, it’s not just about standing up to a dictator, and standing for those that loss life due to his actions including the chemical attacks. I justify the use of force for what I just mentioned plus, with Russia jamming U.S. drones in the area, them thinking they own the UN with their constant vetos and their threat of taking down any missiles that were targeted to Syria (which blatantly failed... if they even tried), the U.S. just won’t use the deterrent system but In fact unleash it when it is called for as I believe it was for this case.

Although the U.S. was not alone, with the backing and military support of Europe and France I don’t believe anything would have transpired as it did at the level it did with a total if I recall of 105 ammunition’s sent on this action if the U.S. did not step up for the better of life and humanity.