Students Should Be “Raging Bears” Not “Sitting Ducks”

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh the irony Toddy

A .22 makes me feel like a man , yet you need semi automatic weapon to protect yourself against imaginary hostile governments and the thousands if people who want to harm you each day

And then your bring up Jenner , lol ... confused sexuality you suffer from and your guns are a substitute for what you seem to be serious lacking in .... a set of balls

2. Bahaha .... gooooo try hard
    Those are probably the two funniest comments.
    I need a .22 for protection against rabbits
    BionicMan was right about you wasn't he
    Man i feel bad now about arguing with a yokel with a mental disorders

3. Actually you brought up about being a man with a .22 .... hard to argue with an idiot that doesn't know what he writes

4. Ole Toddy straight back onto the gay train .... maybe you need to go get some counselling about your repressed homosexuality and while your there , have a chat about why you have the body of a Ken doll and what owning a large calibre gun means .... something missing in your life ... maybe it's balls maybe balls is all you need

5. Remember. This Todd idiot travels the world, owns restaurants, runs businesses. Gets posted over seas with the military, interviews people. and spends every waking moment on these forums.

What’s wrong with this picture 

6. And on these wildly random and off topic insults I shall be locking the thread. An interesting discussion as always x_x!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.