Students Should Be “Raging Bears” Not “Sitting Ducks”

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes it’s worth the right to keep my guns in the most free country in the world.....even if there are innocent casualties. Just like it is ok to keep cars which are involved with 4x the amount deaths.[/quote

Cars are made for killing ppl?
    No one said tragedies dosnt happen world wide,its what we can do to prevent them.
    You defend your right to own weapons with saying ppl die more from traffic accidents.
    Says about all.
    I know that far from everyone that own weapons are as stupid that you are.
    You are a perfect example why you need to do something about everyones right to own a gun.

And most free country in the world?say who? What makes it the most free?

So i checked internet for the most free countries in the world.
    Says USA not even top 10 anymore.
    Sweden were i live is in Top 3 with Finland and Norway.score 100/100.SO I LIVE IN THE MOST FREE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD,NOT YOU!!!!!

2. The Anti-gun debate isn't about abortions, death by drunk driving or any other tragedy that may cause the death of innocent victims.

Seems so many that don't believe in the gun law debate choose to deflect on to other subjects. There are plenty others that would love to have the great abortion debate with you. Trying to minimize someone's opinion with statistics on a completely different subject is comparing apples to oranges, has nothing to do with the subject and falls on deaf ears.

3. Not apples to oranges Death is Death. The way to get there may be different but still the same result. Seems everyone only thinks that death by gun is the leading cause of death. Posting other stats for death doesn’t minimize the debate on one type of death. Numbers don’t lie. Numbers help put the issue in perspective.

4. I don't recall reading anyone saying death by guns were the leading cause of death, so your assumption is incorrect. And you are correct numbers are numbers but that doesn't mitigate the fact that everyone's fight is different. People are affected by tragedy in many different ways and choose to take a stand on things that have affected them.

When you say oh but abortions kill more than guns to someone thats child was killed in a mass shooting do you think that they are thinking, oh well let me go protest abortions? Nope, effort goes into what has effected them first.

5. Sure I understand but even the numbers affected by gun deaths are still minute to let’s say medical error.

6. I'll agree with you there.

7. So it should be allowed own any kind of weapon(tank,bazooka,missile) as long as it "only" kills thousands and not more than medical errors,car accidents,abortion.

8. Your not going to change gun owners minds , they need them semi automatic and automatic weapons because most Americans cannot shoot for **** .... if they can spray enough bullets around and hit something , makes em feel like Rambo
    Real marksman only need 1 shot and a bolt action can deliver ... but not as " sexy" to the Septic Tank power trippers

9. Allright so you hate USA. Youre never coming here.You love where youre at now. Great your cool with your free healthcare, 5 weeks vacation, you live in some form of a hut and you eat alot of mutton. So why is this such a concern of yours? ...youve posted more on the subject than anyone else including OP. You sound so butthurt what happened? Did you apply for status here and get denied?

10. ...and yes i think i should be allowed to own a missile. "2" missiles. Long range. I want the personal ability to launch across the country if i wanted to.

11. HEY!!!!!! ....I just checked you CAN own a working tank!!!!!!! w/working live weapons :lol: :lol: :lol:

...ima buy "2" of em for real, watch :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. YEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!! USA!!! USA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    So freaking awesome dude!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. As long as you lot are killing yourselves , it's all good

14. Again you cant take the truth todd bacon,just to have your reaction makes it worth posting so ty lol.
    And who is the butthurt person here?
    Buhu buhu a man attacked me so i had to use a gun,cause im only 5'2 and 120p buhu buhu.so why did you live in Europe for 3 years if it was so bad?
    We all know that when someone says hes so successfull and rich on a tap tap game its for 100% sure the oposite.
    Hows the investment/restaurant buisness?
    Kiss that gun of yours from me

15. :lol: :lol: trust me no ones crying i wish another burglar would break in so I can shoot them with my tank :lol: :lol:

As far as Germany goes i had a civilian job for the US Army I was making GREAT money, more than you'll ever see I'm sure :lol: gas was like $6 dollars a gallon equivalent litres. Same time it was less then two dollars here. Rent was insanely high EVERYWHERE like San Fransisco or Washington D.C. prices and for crappy places, groceries were insanely expensive, everything was and honestly it was boring as hell there. ...liquor was expensive. I made well over 100k there but it was like making 60-70k here. ...even a decent meal was expensive. Thats another thing food kinda sucked for how much it was. Everyone conplained about everything being too expensive. 2nd job i made even more but got moved to the USA. Thank white Jesus. ...youre the one butthurt lol im happy as hell with my guns. I have what I want. Youll never get what you want (for some strange reason) and thats to disarm us or me at least. I live in Texas and my property is posted ....yeah anyone come try something lol

16. We all know you work at the circus lol.
    Keep dreaming Toddy.
    You must have been scared as hell when you lived your made up life in Germany as you didnt have your guns.or are we gonna hear about you being a special agent with the rights to carry a gun anywhere in the world lol.
    Keep asuming that europeans are poor and all we do is work and pay tax.
    Just another proof you cant have spent 3 years in Germany.
    But maybe one day you be lucky and can travel outside those city limits.dont give up on that dream toddy.but for now you need to use that imagination that you are so good at lol.

17. :lol: :lol: and who the hell said i DIDN'T have a gun over in Germany? :lol: :lol:

18. You live in a pseudo heavily regulated democracy that holds your hand from cradle to grave. Natural born American is the lottery ticket. You know it and the rest of the world is jelly for it. That’s why Obama ran around and apologized about how we differ from the rest.
    Your govt places you on a waiting list of an approved job which means your boss is your govt. You want to open a business?.....you have to get govt approval.
    We don’t. Actually we the citizens are the boss over here. We the people made the rights that we have. Regardless how old that pesky thing the constitution is. Our founders created an even playing field to defend against tyranny by the right to bare arms. That means all and any arms. To limit this puts law abiding citizens at an disadvantage. Taking away any rights will not stop the violence. Enforcing the standing laws will help curb the violence.

19. It blows his mind that a small business owner here can open shop and be rich in a few years if he knows what hes doing. With very little money and just little decent credit.

Its obvious hes jealous. The best thing he can say about wherever it is he comes from (still too embarrassed to say where) is he gets free healthcare and 5 weeks vacation and even more days off then that. Its probably why his countries economy sucks.Even when our economy sucks its still leaps and bounds better to live here then anywhere else. What you see on TV??? Yeah thats how we live. I laugh when you do see haters that finally somehow manage to get here and they still complain about USA. Leave then lol.

Yeah Frank-Procto keep your short little swarthy ass where ever it is your from ...keep eating mutton and fix the leak in your hut. Either that or stop being so sad and mad and do like the best of your ancestors did and apply for status. If youre not a criminal you will make it one day, but we all know you wont because your too scared lol (of success that is)

20. Lol where do you get that information?
    Can start a buisness in 5min.
    Heavily regulated?
    Waiting list?gov is my boss?
    What?lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.