Students Should Be “Raging Bears” Not “Sitting Ducks”

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. You completely missed my point. Your position is arming everyone deters crime, and we agree most of Chicago is armed. Where is the crime redution there? I have no problem with people having the right to bear arms. Its the ease that combat grade automatic weapons are availible to just about everyone here. These weapons didnt even exist when the second ammendment was passed, they were refering to breech loading muskets.

2. You really think that?

No one supports the NRA or second amendment rights more then I do (lifetime member).
    Its a mental health issue though. Its absolutely insane to think that arming more civilians will alleviate the problem. In ALMOST every case of mass shootings in the past 20 years the majority of mass shooters were prescribed antidepressants/anti psychotic meds or SSRIs.
    ...sorry but its a mental health issue.

Again im %100 2nd amendment rights to those who QUALIFY ...and yes the process to own a firearm should be more involved, but there are many many people who shouldnt even be allowed to drive a car much less own a firearm. Arming everyone whos willing to be armed is not the right answer.

3. Here is a story I don't think you people are familiar with.

National Guard Clash With Right-Wing Mob (over military style assault weapons)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH6n9KYUvlA

The only people in Chicago with the guns are the bad guys
    "Police have no duty to protect anyone" (SUPREME COURT)
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=police+have+n ... nt&ia=news

Gun control is not about guns it's about control. The point is Russia had the worst school shooting in world history in 2006. They did not seize all the guns like Stalin, Mao, or Germany did, no Russia educated the people, educated the children, THEY NO LONGER HAVE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!! That is the point.

You would know that if you had bothered to read the post or the links, the fact you do not read the links or the posts and just call it all crap proves you are not here to have a conversation.

You have an agenda to push and all facts are disregarded.

4. :lol: :lol: ....and of course you arent pushing an agenda huh? :lol: :lol:

You are the blackest of all pots calling a kettle black :lol: :lol:

5. I find it funny people say "assault weapon" what makes that so dangerous? Is it the pistol grip cause my Glock had that is it the magazine cause I can buy a drum mag. It's a .223 good for target practice and great varment gun same as a mini 14

6. Dont compare the 2006 TERROR act in russia with american school shootings.still you gun lovers cant answer why you need assault rifeles and an extra 10-15 weapons?at all/most school shootings more than one weapon used and most weapons they got/stole at home.

7. I love guns but i dont need an assault rifle. i can defend my home with a pellet gun if i had to. Laugh all you want but if i empty a pellet gun into your ass at the very least you have to go outside and gather yourself.

....if i catch you in the nuts or I hit an eyeball game over :p

8. Happy i live in a country where i dont need to defend my home.no one is attacking me and my neighbour dont have an army supply of weapons.
    I can ring my neighbours door bell without the risk he blows my head off for trespassing.
    Good luck with arming your teachers and children,i stay on safe distance.
    Cant be easy to be so scared you need to arm yourself to the teeth for feeling safe.

9. This is a reason why some shouldnt have a weapon.cant see the danger or differnce with a weapon you can fire 100's of rounds per/min and a pistol.
    Ty you just proved my point with your comment.

10. Well as much as its been happening over here the odds are still pretty low ...like really really low, that its gonna happen to you. Im not saying this makes anything ok, but living in America has its price but it also has great rewards. I lived in Germany for three years ...it was ok. I lived in Canada for three years ...it was ok. No where in the world can you become wealthy as quickly and as easily as you can here in the U.S. If youre determined enough 5 years and you can be millionaire. In Canada and Germany you basically work to pay bills and taxes ...not a whole lot of disposable income. Crap on American culture all you want ..i do all the time theres alot about it i dont like but i still like it better then Canadas which is way too left wing liberal and Germany's which is just boring as hell.

Would i ever move back to Germany or Canada??? ....no thank you ima staying right here.

11. Youre missing his point ....his point being there really is no difference.

12. Ok so shootings not a big problem and dont happen often,got it.
    Its a risk you take living in the states,got it.
    I stay here and you guys stay there.
    And sorry that you had such a low paid job when living in Germany.
    My english is not good enough to explain what an actual millionare and whats your wealth.just that what i can see is that Canada got twice as much per pers than USA.
    And like Canada we got free health care so i rather pay some more tax.we also got 5 weeks paid vacation(not hollidays included.and when you become a parent you can stay at home for 240 days if you want.
    So yes i keep pay my "high" taxes with a smile lol

13. Ooh another school shooting on the news.
    Well probably fake news

14. Russia doesnt have school shootings for the same reason Nazi germany didnt- there secert police have no limits. Phones tapped, all internet monitored, spies everywhere. Absolutly no due process; if your suspected- boom, welcome to Siberia. Are you realing trying to compare America to Russian freedom? Come on bro, try harder.

15. When you say I can't see the difference it shows your lack of education. An"assault rifle" didn't shoot hundreds of round a minute it's a semi auto which means you need to pull the trigger each time you want to die a round same as any other semi auto or duel action revolver. I've spent quite a few years in the military and law enforcement (from your comments I'm guessing longer then you've been alive but I could be wrong) and from a tactical standpoint I can do more damage with a shot gun and pistol then an ar15 their easier to hide and the most dangerous gun is the one you don't know is there, can be kept closer to my body there by making them harder to take. I do own a few "assault rifles" and use them for hunting simply because I feel more comfortable with them

16. Do a little research before you post your opinions...

17. I promise you someone with two .45 Cal Glocks one in each hand with extra magazines ready can cause just as much damage if not more (and im saying more) then someone with an AR-15

18. What makes a assault rifle so dangerous?(your words).what was used at las vegas shootings?pistols and shootguns?.and if you need a assault rifle for hunting it says all.

And lack of education for saying you dont know the difference,is there books about you and weapons we all should have read?
    Semi auto,full auto
    Pull the trigger more than once.tecnical terms.assault rifeles is made for mass killing.
    And again this with age,keep asuming lol.
    Should i also pull the military card lol(who gives a cra.p).
    Keep your guns.buy a tank or even a missile,i now know for sure that its pointless to even try make you guys concider stricter gun laws.

19. Yes las vegas shooting proved that.keep promising.
    Bacon

20. Well im so happy for you having health care and paid time off and all. Im mid twenties and im basically retired :p

iPhone X :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.