New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: New

We need to make KaW a more welcoming place for kids. Rich kids with iPhones :D

2. No support

3. Re: New

Support no support

4. I despise you greatly.

5. Sounds pretty high end software nice to see our money going back into the game but other issues would be better off mods were just getting fast at thous random outburst resulting in silences on wc even make a point of applause for the quick fingered mods

6. This is a good thing considering Kaws intended market - kids!
    Only thing that baffles me is the fact that I dont really feel Kaw is primarily aimed at kids anyway...anyhow, less swearings always a good rule, no matter what :p

7. Re: New

As a mature member of the KAW community I respect this and applaud it. Thank you!

8. Re: New

Where's DirtyLarry at? Cause I agree with him

9. Now I Know This Is Great And All, But It Sucks That You Have To Use Speakers In World Chat.

10. Made me laugh

11. I don't knw if im to late but did anyone else knw that the amount you can type on pc got shorter unless its just me

12. Re: New

I reckon this is so silly I got silenced before for not even saying any thing wrong lol I said this one sentence and apprentaly it was a bypass .... I think some of the mods are power hungry

13. this is still ******* stupid

14. This doesn't help people will still bypass and beat the system all you can do is silence those ppl. It's not uncommon for adults to cuss. I'm sure everyone has in their life.

15. Re: New

Change the name of the thread from new and improved chat filter to just simply new chat filter. Words that aren't even bad words can't be said.

16. Are you censoring the egg plant emotional too. I feel extremely offended when someone tells me to suck on their egg plant or shove egg plant in my butt.

17. Not that I enjoy it or anything I prefer corn for the texture and taste.

18. Great now I can chat more I love to chat

19. Re: New

No support

20. Re: New

Forum ban this guy please mods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.