New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's very annoying devs writing in cc getting to the end and the error message comes up.... ok I understand to protect some of kaw, I never abused the filter in wc or forums however I have in cc. For us avoiding your filter in un moderated chat is one thing but when corrective text starts to remember them by default we will end up in the same position as before. Please allow clans to decide a age limit censor within cc as we run our clans not you. As far as wc I agree younger members should not have to read some content but it will always exploited as keyboard warriors have freedom of tap...

2. If u set a filter, u should first be aware of some words in spanish that looks like a banned word in english and because of that is also banned, when it shouldnt. Spanish is the second most spoken language in the word, and far for doing a multilingual game or implement a glosary of spanish words, u ban correct and polite words in spanish. Devs should fix that.

3. Re: New

This sucks

4. U lot gone to far with cencership. Cant even talk about work. Since when is retardent an ovensive word. Good flame retardent tubing is what i make.stupid censership

5. Re: New

No support to this update

6. @Peek_A_Boo and -Mez-:

The official name for Doctors Who spaceship/phone booth/time traveling thingy is censored because it incorporates 4 letters of a censored word. Just like Mez's fire-proofed hosing.

This word is censored because, sadly, some people find it funny to make mock and abuse handi-capped or disabled people. They use that word as a derogatory insult. So, due to its use as an insult, the word itself it now part of the censor.

Hope that helps.

7. don't be lazy. "time and relative dimension in space" only takes a few hours longer to type out.

8. This is technically a bypass. Your feet will suffer.

9. Confession... I've never watched Dr Who. What he is a doctor of?

10. You're not missing much.

11. Re: New

Sadistic just made all of Tumblr his enemy... 

12. it bypasses space and time.

blue. a strange thing all round, dude.

13. 1) you are dead to me

2) he isn't that kind of doctor.

14. aw. all is forgiven. come out of the rain. you'll catch a cold.

15. Re: New

That droplet on his nose tho ^

17. Re: New

(And before everyone gets angry at me I've seen a lot of episodes with friends/family. They were boring.)

18. Re: New

Here is my issue: you guys can revamp a stupid censorship program but you can't fix The iPads copy and paste malfunction you created before Christmas. ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.