Earn Free Nobility by Completing Offers

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We've just pushed out updates to both iOS and Android (which may take a few hours to show up for everyone) that introduce a new offer wall we're going to be testing out that allows players to earn Free Nobility Points by completing offers.

You'll be able to access the Free Nobility Offers from the Oracle Page

Offers available will vary from player to player, and are managed by a third party service. You'll be able to view offer completion status by opening the Offer Wall in the Oracle and tapping the Support button on the top right.

Please note that our support team is unable to handle requests regarding offer status or rewards, and players should instead contact the third party support provider by using the Support button and tapping on the Report button located beside the specific offer.

Thrawn likes this.
  2. Thanks devs.

3. Rip KaW.
    It's all over.

4. Yep! We've heard players ask for this kind of thing for a while so we're going to be testing it out.

5. How is us listening to players and giving them a way to earn Free Nobility a bad thing? We're still here and going strong!

6. Well I'm guessing these people are paying you for this "free nobility" generally this is a last resort move. While I can't disagree with free stuffs, this isn't the way to go imo.

7. This is actually very interesting, a few other games I know have done similar and it's been a success.

I know PIMD has something similar, whereas you watch video ads and get free in game currency etc.

8. #BringOutSpyBasedQuests2k16

Did you guys actually do an offer ? I've been trying to finish 1 for 40 nobs and this crap is spamming me with extra crap.

9. When players complete these offers, the companies putting out the offers pay us yes. This is simply an alternate method for players to obtain Nobility points that may not be able to, or not want to purchase them directly.

Many games out there use similar systems, and I've personally used them when I was younger to get free stuff in games I played. That said, I understand they aren't for everyone.

10. Trying to recover the money you've lost from redstar quitting?

40BelowZeroF likes this.
  11. Well I'm guessing these people are paying you for this "free nobility" generally this is a last resort move. While I can't disagree with free stuffs, this isn't the way to go imo.[/quote]

When players complete these offers, the companies putting out the offers pay us yes. This is simply an alternate method for players to obtain Nobility points that may not be able to, or not want to purchase them directly.

Many games out there use similar systems, and I've personally used them when I was younger to get free stuff in games I played. That said, I understand they aren't for everyone.[/quote]
    oi, didn't mean to bash the idea or anything. I think most of us did those when we were younger. Hell, even once I got a credit card and everything I was reluctant to spend much on an app.

12. Devs. I'm very disappointed that you're doing all this 3rd party advertisement. I'm reporting you to support

40BelowZeroF likes this.
  13. No one asked to have spam/phishing ads everywhere. What was asked is that battle list drop some sort of random reward for actually attacking players outside of events.

14. They aren't everywhere, and we know not everyone will want them. They're buried into the Oracle page, and you'll have to actively seek them out to view them.

15. Could you implement a video ad system where you can get maybe 1-2nob per vid(no ones gonna watch 59 ads per seal)

16. damn you guys lack creativity and originality.
    And not listening to this community at all or at least whats left of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.