Earn Free Nobility by Completing Offers

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only legitimate offers are the apps, download and reach the specified level to receive the rewards.

All the other crap is just scams, once you complete a survey you get stuck in a never ending loop until you purchase something etc. Then there is no guarantee you will get the rewards. Some surveys never give you any proof of completion and without it you can not file a claim for your missing rewards.

Pretty much worthless unless you like downloading apps and then deleting them.

2. Thanks for the feedback provided so far in this thread, I'll be locking this up as it's gotten a fair bit off topic but before I do I want to clarify a few things:

1) We understand these kinds of offers aren't for everyone, but they're fairly standard amongst in-app offer wall offerings. They provide players who may not be able to make purchase a way to earn free Nobility Points.

2) Different offers have different requirements. Many are free, but there are others that require you to sign up for a trial service, or perform other actions. You should always read the requirements carefully to understand what is required of you.

3) Using ad/content blockers can cause rewards to not pay out. If you're not using these and an offer still hasn't paid out after a few hours you can contact Fyber support from in the Offer Wall itself. Having a screenshot of the final stage off the offer helps expedite their support process, but is not usually required.

4) This feature is entirely optional, and we consciously placed it somewhere where it's not in your face. Unless you explicitly seek it out you should have no problem simply forgetting it exists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.