Epic Battle CA Guides

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -__TyroneSparklepants__-, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Some people (frosty) are illiterate and like nice colorful pictures in wulf's guide

2. Btw.u copied an error in wulfs guide to your ca guide in acc last bar before mb in ph3 should be atk/ass not just ass. Other than that great guide :)

3. Super post, dont listen to the looser polaris

UP !!!!

4. I likely won't use this much but considering the purpose of the guide as stated was for easy CA c

5. Copy and paste. So it's unique on its own. What the "OMG WULF ALREADY DID THIS IDIOT" peeps don't realize is they are narrow minded and this is not an in depth breakdown but a simple guide to copy from to make it easy for many admins. Well done and forget the BB codes something meant to be simple doesn't need to be flashy

6. Furthermore I don't read dates

7. Omg nerco bump much?

8. Please stop necrobumping.

9. Don't see the use in copy and pasting. Any good admin should already have all these facts memorized

10. Sticky please!

11. Polly needs to update with new battles ..... Love ya though for doing this

12. WHOO MUCH HELP, THANKS

13. Bump. lol the amt of times I've use this in the past week is more than how high some people can count xP

14. This is a good guide for admins running different EBs at growing clans.. Should get a sticky.. Nice work

Support