Epic Battle CA Guides

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -__TyroneSparklepants__-, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Great time saver and android users are able to be copy and paste this. Vote this be stickied.

2. Don't reply to the people that hate they are just looking to get a kick out if you . Great post very informative and helpful , sticky

3. thanks for your support guys :D If someone has a link or knows how to make this copy for idevice i would love to set that up. Please message me the forum link.

4. Great thread, but unfortunately most kawers are on a mobile device and can't copy :(

5. Vote for a sticky. I can copy/paste on my iPhone. Great idea and good job 

6. Phase 1 - Atk/Ass MB 20%
    Phase 2 - Atk/Ass - Atk/Ass MB 0%

The Forgotten Ones
    Phase 1 – Bribery Gem 50%, Atk, Ass, Stl, Sct - Atk/Ass MB 0%

The Reckoning
    Phase 1 - Atk/Ass - Atk/Ass MB 75%


    That was copy and paste from the iPhone but I had to access forums via an Opera browser emulator to see the full site, as it would appear on the PC.

7. Op don't listen to these ungrateful people. Its a great guide and easy to read and right to the point. I like that u out no pics because its real simole that u get what u want quickly. Support

8. Op don't listen to these ungrateful people. Its a great guide and easy to read and right to the point. I like that u put no pics because its real simple to read and you find what u want quickly. Support

9. good to know nexy thanks :)

10. Great guide!

11. Used this yet again. So nice on PC to just copy and paste to CA and give folks an idea of what's coming next and what they need to do.

Yay Polly for putting this together.

12. Bump! Great guide for ca

13. Great guide very helpfull gj polly

14. Why the hell do people think BBCodes are required?

15. Because people are hypocritical. They shun the odd, yet don't like plain, boring stuff.

16. Has this not been stickied yet?? Tut tut mods!!

17. Agreed^ This thread is so helpful

18. yay finally the non-haters showed up LOL thanks all