Devs: please listen carefully....

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Devs: please listen carefully....

Postby __Z3R0_KotFES_MaYHEM_MaCHiNE__ on Jan 1 2017, 5:22pm

Dear Developers,

We get it, you want and need to make money to continue developing new content for the game and to keep it alive.

An active and spending community is what you desire. The community as a whole doesn't mind spending either, if it is a means to an end that makes sense.

Here's what not to do:

Release new lands/buildings too soon. The last release drove away a lot of long time players because it was too daunting of a task to bc. Many players want to enjoy ee/pvp/osw instead of scrambling to make gold 24/7.

Complicate EE.

Run events 24/7. We are tired of the rat race.

Here's what to do:

Create events that promote clan unity, not clan hopping. Give clan bonuses tied to clan based event totals.

Release new lands/buildings after at least 700 players are bc. Give the average spender time get caught up.

Eliminate the 24 hide ally spell. It's purpose has been exploited to keep allies hidden for months and in some cases an entire year or more.

Pay better attention to players alerting you of inhuman activity and don't be afraid to make an example of players who play like robots.

Advertise your game on TV. ​, fire age, ​ are stealing your customers. Those games suck compared to KAW. Let people know about your product.

After each event level, have a 24 hour "purge" event that turns off all EB and automatically enters every account into a PVP event. Release the previous event rewards at the end of the "purge" event.

Sell a $50 token at the oracle that allows you to completely change your abyssal buildings with no gold cost.

Create a set of PVP equipment that is a tier above PVE equip. Make earning this equipment available only through hitting players that are on your battle list.

Please keep your ears open to the community. I fear one more early land/buildings release combined with 24/7 mindless events will put the nail in the coffin for this game.

Thanks for listening. .
__Z3R0_KotFES_MaYHEM_MaCHiNE__

Re: Devs: please listen carefully....

Postby TERRA on Jan 1 2017, 5:25pm

Advertise on TV HAHAHA u kill me

What kinda budget u think they got over at ATA? This game is puny
TERRA

Postby lllTripodIIl on Jan 1 2017, 5:27pm

Need new lands now.
lllTripodIIl

Postby IG__C40__IG on Jan 1 2017, 5:48pm

Support execpt the 50$ thingy that should only be sold when ur bc on abyys
IG__C40__IG

Postby saltyfeetish on Jan 1 2017, 5:49pm

oG-Sky wrote:Need new lands now.

This is why we can have nice things
saltyfeetish

Postby Zethro on Jan 1 2017, 5:52pm

Support to the clan focus on events, slowdown of building releases and crackdown on botting. I know hide allies gets exploited however I fear if the people that use it for pvp take heavy losses without it then pvp will die even further. The three I listed are what I think should happen first
Zethro

Postby Sully on Jan 1 2017, 5:58pm

Ganesha wrote:Support to the clan focus on events, slowdown of building releases and crackdown on botting. I know hide allies gets exploited however I fear if the people that use it for pvp take heavy losses without it then pvp will die even further. The three I listed are what I think should happen first

This plus advertising would be nice. The devs have a very unique game that could have a resurgence if they put the money into it
Sully

Postby IlIIl_IllDonaIdJTrumplII_IllII on Jan 1 2017, 6:29pm

The whole point of the hide allies spell is to prevent strips. It serves no purpose to shorten or put a cool down on it. If you can't hide your allies permanently and prevent strippers from getting the names there's no point to it.

So either get rid of it or keep it. No "shorten" or cool down".
IlIIl_IllDonaIdJTrumplII_IllII

Postby G-B_BabySira_G-B on Jan 1 2017, 6:49pm

Worst post I've ever seen lmao
G-B_BabySira_G-B

Postby Rising_Star on Jan 1 2017, 6:54pm

oG-Sky wrote:Need new lands now.

I am 1/6 bc and i am ranked 2600.
Rising_Star

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests