Devs: please listen carefully....

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Same as you I don't expect ATA to add new features to the game. Sorry...their history showed me that they are not capable. The only thing that I want them to do is to fix what is broken. This shouldn't require too many development hours therefore costs should be resonable.
    About KaW being in Top50 grossing apps that was a totally different times and it won't happen anymore. Back then KaW had more competition from other ATA games than from rival studios games. Back then their competition was mostly Storm8 games. Same like KaW just 2D and without social aspect. Of course KaW was a winner back than. Today the competition is way different. You have games like Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Mobile Strike. These are 3D games with up to date graphics. For most of people it is fun to send your troops to attack your enemy base and then watch them fighting and destroying for couple of minutes. If you add this to KaW, KaW would be a totally different game. Strip a target, tap "steal" and watching few little ninjas walking towards enemy kingdoms, fighting with their defense for a while, repeat the process. Without animations KaW can't compete with todays games. And with animation which would imply a totally different gameplay style, KaW would be totally different. KaW would always be a boring 2D game for chatty people. But this kind of game can't be a winner in 2016.

2. You guys hit the nail on the head. KaW is about friends. I spend money because it both benefits my clan and myself.

I think a majority of kaw feels that way. The devs should incentive this. Battle cry, for example, is a good thing for clan unity.

I think the newer versions of zta are pretty good.

My summary is that the community will pay for features that enhance the social aspect of the game. I don't think it's about cool graphics. No one would ever say this game has that. Lol.

I think those features, plus reducing inflation by a zero or two along with making it a bit more easier to grow as a smaller player would revitalize the game.

I think a very active player should be able to achieve 150-200m CS within 3 months by spending $100 or less ( that's basically 1.5 seals a week to keep you in an hte clan or help your own clan).

If we had 5000 new players retained at $400 per year for ATA, that's a good revenue stream for them. A small percentage of those players would become big spenders. Maybe the next Redstar would emerge. Lol.

I think we all agree that volume is good for the game. If 100 players spend 50% of the money on KaW, that gives them too much power and hamstrings the devs into catering to them.

I'd rather see 10,000 players spending small to medium amounts.

3. Zero, this is another issue. The gap between paying and not paying customers is huge. I'm following exactly the path described by you: I'm spending just enough to pay my place in hte clans. Alternative to that? To play for free and to see my growing rate reduced to half. To see my drop rate reduced to half therefore hitting lower tiers on events. Of course spending money should give you a boost. But in KaW that boost is way too much. In mobile games industry if you want a healty game and a healthy community the one who's playing for free, the one who's spending $10/week and the one who's spending $1000/week have same level of importance.

4. If you spend $10k a month in KAW. ATA will give you a special VIP status. You get an ATA boy friend you can cry on every time some one hurt your feelings. If you come up a good idea and want it done. You just contact your ATA boyfriend and he will listen I think you should try get that VIP status Zero. Would be helpful to us with direct contact to them( Joke)

5. Dunno musa, they did ban top 20 alb before and to stay in top alb one has to invest a significant amount to begin with. Not to mention it is a continuous task. They've also punished Redstar ones for exploiting battle sts lb. But they also didn't punish a snitch (*cough HeyWTF cough*) who abused glitch, but because he ratted everyone else out he got to be the only person to keep the gold..oh and his gf got to keep glitched gold too lol as well as they gave a certain mod special treatment by restoring his self reset account and threw some extra bonuses and achievements on top lol To me what devs very often do seems nothing but personal, and that involves bans - be it to please someone close to devs and stop them from whining, or be it making player shut up for whatever reason. There's a reason why most banned accounts don't ever get to see the 'proof of cheating' devs finally manage to acquire to get them banned. To give an example - bellemorte's ban. I've said it for years she was cheating, few people forwarded enough proof to support to start investigation, such as ss of cc and pm mentioning cheats that were being used, and ss of strange nf activities. But it took for them to get personally offended by her when she tried to imitate Wulf to keep access to mods rooms, plus some reports from players devs seem to favor to finally ban every single account she ever logged into. How did they find every account she ever logged into? She was known to use TV..So there's ways to catch it? Or was it just personal? Why didn't they listen to us before? We'll never know cos I bet belle never got to see the proof of her cheating..We all know there's still players and even whole clans out there who are known for their cheats, which even are sold online with domain being registered to the actual name of a known player. Has anything been done? Or do those domains pay percentage of sales to devs? That we will never know either. Just gotta wait for falling out between ATA and said domains I guess lol

On the other note, I'll agree with Zero, as Vlad said kaw was never about graphics, we don't care for those much obviously or we would be playing other games. Well let other games dominate sales because of better graphics, but there is always a need for something out of ordinary. Tetris once was the most popular game and came with ANY devise, but at the same time there were games with much better graphics. Devs should concentrate on developing things that make this game unique, improve it and develop to the point of where no other game can compare, like it used to be in times of kaw being top 50 earning app in iTunes. But all we see is copy paste events, and lame attempts to come up with something that only targets our wallets. And I suspect there's a whole department in ATA dedicated to coming up with stupid names for those events and items lol drawing eb monsters seems to be something they invest much more than into fixing stupid clan ranks for example. My point is - no ATA game had been as successful as kaw once was. Stop trying and invest those moneys in failing or mediocre apps and instead start developing unique futures of a venture that had proven to be successful before? But it's like talking to a wall so I'll try to hang around to see kaw shut down..just for my amusement lol

6. I agree with you Blaze that KAW by far is best game on its uniqueness. Most game in the market is generic games. They have different name but have same contents in war mechanics. KAW have a lot of room for improvement. KAW can't survive by only relying to us loyal players. They really need to find a way to recruit more new players. They need more interaction with players to bring idea on how to market KAW and attract new generation of players. Also KAW needs to reward those long time players who toke a break and comeback. If a player toke a year off and comeback. KAW should give that player a welcome back gifts like 100 Xtals and nobs plus building token to catch up a little. This incentives are great way to appreciate those coming back to the game. This is not unique idea. This are use by other bigger gaming company and help keep old player back to activity by having this gifts.

7. ATA Charlie seems to be the event man. Does anyone think they can get his perspective on here?

I think we all just want a productive and respectful discussion on how to grow the game. I'm ATA knows things we don't know.

8. Is not going to happen Zero. 2-3 days ago Charlie was very chatty in World Chat. Someone asked him if he was reading your thread. Do I need to tell you that was the moment when Charlie went MIA? :)

9. Charlie went to a safe space?? Lol.

10. that is a bunch of ********

11. Seriously if you all don't like it my opinion get the **** out of it

12. Maybe. But maybe i misjudge him. Maybe he came to read this thread and since then he's still in awe over our amazing ideas.

But now seriously. I did felt pitty for him. He was so happy to chat about some canucks with apparently other canucks lovers until someone came and ruined all the fun for him :(

13. If u don't like this thread, why did u even post here?

14. Who cares. The games been ruined since they got greedy and shoved new lands down our throats and event after event after event.

You're as dumb for thinking it's going to change as you are for spending your real life money on the "next new thing" in KaW.

Find a better way to occupy your time.

15. Are you sure of this? Because on Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE's thread Mario was saying he's on holiday and will be for a few more days?_?

16. Yes I'm sure. What has to do Adonis thread with the mentioned convo in World Chat? :-/

17. The timeline? Lol

18. Mario said yesterday that Charlie is gone for few days. That convo was few days ago. And even in holiday, maybe he was bored and just wanted to talk about those canucks. Anyway the one who "challenged" him probably is still following this thread. Maybe will confirm that world chat conversation.

19. We know how much the game change. Does not mean we don't try to help make the game little better and little stay longer. We love the game and friends here. ATA may think they know better but history show they keep failing games after games. We don't want this game become on of those statistics. Yes I admit game stay this long. The game stay this long not because of it innovation. Game stay this long because of strong loyalty of players toward fellow players. Without OSW this game will struggle. Loyalty between friends in osw keep game together. Most of us understood that game can only sustain itself with new players. To have new players and stay is very important. We must also try to find a way to help out those old players that comeback to stay. They left before for some reason like RL or bored of the game. Why not give them welcome back gifts and try to make them stay. Does not cost much to ATA to give them this gifts. At least this way they stay few days or weeks until aquinted with old friends. Then they might stay for good and spend into the game. This are small things but can do positive thing on the game. ATA failed GAW and that really hurt many loyal ATA players. Most of them promised never play ATA game again. ATA lack of communication with loyal players hurt them. Some of us old GAW players still contact each other in third party. We play in other game or just enjoy talking when we can. ATA must understand that communication between players and ATA is very important. Players know we can't get everything but we also want to game to keep its success. We are not here to ruin the game. Few old players comeback who did a positive thing to the game. This players should be rewarded. I give you an example Galan_Dracos come back to the game and saw Foxes are scattered . He contacted them and gather into V A N G A U R D clan. He himself have a hard time to keep up the game yet his action is to keep his friends together. This kind of action of individual show that players does not play because of contents but to build community. I hope ATA don't take players loyalty for granted before it's too late. I hope ATA build more players confident into toward them.

20. We know how much the game change. Does not mean we don't try to help make the game little better and little stay longer. We love the game and friends here. ATA may think they know better but history show they keep failing games after games. We don't want this game become on of those statistics. Yes I admit game stay this long. The game stay this long not because of it innovation. Game stay this long because of strong loyalty of players toward fellow players. Without OSW this game will struggle. Loyalty between friends in osw keep game together. Most of us understood that game can only sustain itself with new players. To have new players and stay is very important. We must also try to find a way to help out those old players that comeback to stay. They left before for some reason like RL or bored of the game. Why not give them welcome back gifts and try to make them stay. Does not cost much to ATA to give them this gifts. At least this way they stay few days or weeks until aquinted with old friends. Then they might stay for good and spend into the game. This are small things but can do positive thing on the game. ATA failed GAW and that really hurt many loyal ATA players. Most of them promised never play ATA game again. ATA lack of communication with loyal players hurt them. Some of us old GAW players still contact each other in third party. We play in other game or just enjoy talking when we can. ATA must understand that communication between players and ATA is very important. Players know we can't get everything but we also want to game to keep its success. We are not here to ruin the game. Few old players comeback who did a positive thing to the game. This players should be rewarded. I give you an example Galan_Dracos come back to the game and saw Foxes are scattered . He contacted them and gather into V A N G A U R D clan. He himself have a hard time to keep up the game yet his action is to keep his friends together. This kind of action of individual show that players does not play because of contents but to build community. I hope ATA don't take players loyalty for granted before it's too late. I hope ATA build more players confident into toward them.[/quote]

Dead on, would be nice new content, equipment etc. but like Musang said, we're here ultimately cus of each other, let's keep at it to make the greedy devs realize that.
    No one here wants kaw to become a gaw