HSH vs. KAW

The best of KaW forums, preserved for posterity.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

HSH vs. KAW

Postby *RaptureQueen (01) on Jul 10 2011, 11:51am

Again I felt the need to make a thread about the spamming issue that's been going on between these two apps.

As you could probably tell I am from hsh and this time, It was your players who started the spamming. I can tell you that I am almost positive that the only hsh people spamming are the hsh'ers that don't actually play the game. Sure they have an account but they rarely use it. When they do, it's to PMS all over the forums. They crave attention. It's hard to do but you must ignore them to get the spamming to stop. If you were to spam another app, would you enjoy yourself even though no one is commenting? I know I wouldn't. If you must comment on a spammer's thread, stay neutral. Don't blow up. Your irritation with them will show and that'll make the spammers happy.

Some of you are saying to me that kaw doesn't care. Go to hsh's forums and then come back to tell me that you don't care. There are many threads and many newb accounts. What's the point in spamming anyways? All it does is cause hate and war. That can be fun but this is overdone. Too much.

Don't blame pimd to be spamming you too right now because they're not. It's probably hsh players framing them. Report a spammer if you'd like. If we're lucky, their UDID code will be completely banned from this game.

Also, if you know someone who is spamming hsh, stop them. I'm trying to stop hsh'ers from spamming KAW. Notice how you think you've won the spam war but really all you've done is aggrevated people and caused them to spam right back. It's all pointless. No one can win a spam war.

Lastly for those saying one app is better than the other... KAW is just as good as HSH. No app is better. Please keep your opinions to yourself. Have fun with your game. Hopefully I won't need to be back.
~RaptureQueen
*RaptureQueen (01)

Re: HSH vs. KAW

Postby Darth-Merciless on Jul 10 2011, 11:54am

I wish I could farm you.....
Darth-Merciless

Postby *kooguy (01) on Jul 10 2011, 11:55am

I'm all for stopping the spam, however we can post I'n OUR forums our opinions about the games. Were allowed to do that, however everyone needs to shut up and let this die
*kooguy (01)

Postby soldierlion on Jul 10 2011, 11:55am

​ darth, atleast she isn't being a noob
soldierlion

Postby IllIll_Jay_IllIll on Jul 10 2011, 11:57am

I'd love if nobody commented on my spam...
IllIll_Jay_IllIll

Postby Pokey2 on Jul 10 2011, 11:58am

I agree with koo and soldier
Pokey2

Postby *RaptureQueen (01) on Jul 10 2011, 12:02pm

You're right it would be fine to share your opinion on your app.
*RaptureQueen (01)

Postby Darth-Merciless on Jul 10 2011, 12:21pm

How about you shut the ​ up soldierlion. If I feel like I wanna farm somebody I'm gonna do it.

This is KaW. We don't have a dating tab. I'm tired of this hsh noob crap in our forums. I should pop you a couple of times. I'm in of those moods....
Darth-Merciless

Postby soldierlion on Jul 10 2011, 12:25pm

Farming her wouldn't help the situation at all. Only a real diplomatic way would help. She tried to do just that, but you didn't do anything to help
soldierlion

Postby Abyssus on Jul 10 2011, 12:25pm

RR-DARTH--MERCILESS-- wrote:How about you shut the **** up soldierlion. If I feel like I wanna farm somebody I'm gonna do it.

This is KaW. We don't have a dating tab. I'm tired of this hsh noob crap in our forums. I should pop you a couple of times. I'm in of those moods....

Relax bro.
Nobody.
KaW Official Moderator.
Abyssus

Next

Return to Best Of