HSH vs. KAW

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *RaptureQueen (01), Jul 10, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Listen kaw shut the hell up ok she ain't being annoying ok? She's the REASON that the spamming wars STOPPED now do you want that useless **** back on our forums or no? Good now everybody please shut the hell up! Kthxbai

3. Umadbro?

4. Nah I'm very happy

5. Cool your tit

6. PIMD 4EVER MUAHHHH

7. This thread needs to be unstickied and stop being posted ON.

8. Guys drop it. We both have noobs in our game that shud b banned from forums, but still just knock it off! It doesnt matter who won the spam war! If u think it does, then ur a noob. Seriously, GET OVER IT!!!! It cant b a perfect game but still we can stop who we can, not by spamming even more, but by telling them to stop. It mite not work but if enoff people tell them, hopefully they r smart enof 2 translate the message.

9. Thank you riri. Lol

Um.. Please don't get mad at me for having a little rant that got sticked. There's no need to overreact to all this. If you don't want to read the thread, don't open it. Save yourself the time and words.

10. un-sticky!!!

11. Agreed

12. Not a point of not reading it, the point is the crap is stickied.. It deserves the GY.

13. my words are like a dagger with a jagged edge that'll stab u in the head weather ur a fag or lez

14. Hi rapture! I'm from HSH!

15. What is HSH what is the full name?Wall me.

16. :| Stickied again.

17. What is HSH plz tell me Idk wat it is

18. ALL I HAVE TOO SAY IS LOL