Limitless Nobs! (secret finally revealed)

The best of KaW forums, preserved for posterity.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Limitless Nobs! (secret finally revealed)

Postby Moose on Jul 17 2012, 7:49am

DISCLAIMER:
this thread is directed towards kids.

So, I've seen several people asking of its possible to get nobs other than the traditional questing. Some have proposed a free nob a day for just logging on, and others have proposed buildings that may produce them.

There is a way to get virtually limitless nobs on KaW, and today I will share my secret with you.

My secret is.............NOB FARMS!

What are nob farms? Nob farms are things that constantly produce nobs. If you establish a few good nob farms, you'll be T5 HLBC in no time flat! So, where do you find these wonderful nob farms? Simple! They are everywhere! Here are just a few.

(Remember, nobs cost less then 10 cents each.)

Nob farm 1.
SOFA
Clean your sofa. Loose change always shakes out of people pockets there. You should be able to find 5 or 6 nobs a week there.

Nob farm 2.
LAUNDRY
Kids, offer to do the laundry in the house. Most people forget to take the change out of their pockets. You should find at least 10 nobs a load doing this.

Nob farm 3.
GAS STATIONS
If you are desperate for nobs, you'll see that gas stations have the "take a penny" dishes. These nobs are just waiting to be taken. Clean that dish out!

Nob farm 4.
SIDEWALKS
I have actually taken note of this. Usually find between one and two nobs a day, just laying on the ground.

Nob farm 5.
DRESSER TOPS
This ones a bit more risky, but many adults simply empty their pockets at the end of the night and plunk their change on their dresser. I'd be shocked of you couldn't get at least 10 nobs a day from harvesting your dads dresser.

Nob farm 6.
FOUNTAINS
I Have seen fountains in my city with tons if money in them. People just throw it away. There are hundreds of nobs there, just below the surface of the water!!!

Nob farm 7
DUMPSTERS!
People throw away aluminum and tin cans all the time. Get those cans! You can recycle them for hundreds of nobs AND you are saving the environment! WIN/WIN. (this idea was given to me by a forumer and it was so good I had to add it to the list)

I know what you are saying.... Those aren't nobs. Those are just worthless coins, and my iPad will not accept those

Fear not! Coins are just "nobs in raw form". You can convert your worthless coins to valuable nobs with the purchase of an iTunes card! YAY! You are now ready to grow your kingdom.

Happy KaWing.

PS, please feel free to help the community out by stating aby other nob farms you know of.
Last edited by Moose on Apr 24 2013, 4:51am, edited 7 times in total.
Moose

Re: Limitless nobs! (secrets revealed)

Postby -Sportspro22- on Jul 17 2012, 7:51am

Nice!
-Sportspro22-

Postby -night-hawk- on Jul 17 2012, 7:51am

Lol (first)
-night-hawk-

Postby -night-hawk- on Jul 17 2012, 7:51am

Owww second
-night-hawk-

Postby Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear on Jul 17 2012, 7:51am

:lol:
Oli_MaCHiNE-Bear

Postby *lllllKOB_IBB_Ian-B---6810lllll (01) on Jul 17 2012, 7:52am

Rofl
*lllllKOB_IBB_Ian-B---6810lllll (01)

Postby IGropeCareBears on Jul 17 2012, 7:52am

Reported for false information, I came here for limitless nobs, I've been deceived.
IGropeCareBears

Postby SinRazonPorVivir on Jul 17 2012, 7:52am

Lmao EPIC!!!
SinRazonPorVivir

Postby cooldragondudelozz on Jul 17 2012, 7:53am

What about door-nobs?
cooldragondudelozz

Postby -DA-BAKERNATOR- on Jul 17 2012, 7:54am

Lol I like the post but I can't help the feeling that the devs got you to put subliminal messaging into this * cough SPEND $ on NOBS* cough
-DA-BAKERNATOR-

Next

Return to Best Of