Limitless Nobs! (secret finally revealed)

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Moose2, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Lol I'm rich now

2. Is this one? :love:

3. Morik is alive :$ 

4. Hmm work? Whats that mean? People dont like work? Whats wrong with you?? You think nobs grow on the nob tree? Gimme some seeds i need to start farming for real
    Btw i farm copper and aluminum all the time but im in demolition so i can lol
    go farm those appliances theirs nobs in there!

5. It's no coincidence nob is called 'nob'...

Gotta do some things that will never be spoken of again... 

6. Don't forget to check the change return box on vending machines! I make 20-30 nobs a day from that!

(no joke, drinks cost 1.50 in the cafeteria, and everyone forgets their 2 quarters of change.)

7. But you need a credit card 

8. 

Classic Moose

3:-}

9. Just for #6 I think that's sad. Some fountains are for donation and is kind of stealing in my opinion. People choose to throw coins in and taking them is sometimes taking a wish. Please no one do #6 but the rest are awesome... But I wouldn't take coins from my parents, just return em.

10. You may be taking removing someone's wish from a fountain, but if you are ISS, would you really care? Lol

11. "my kingdom is fueled by the POWER of an entire cities wishes! Actually that seems pretty cool.

12. I.S.S. is one of the better clans in KaW

13. :D but what are nobs? A different kind of currency?

14. @Moose you forgot one: study hard at school and get a well-paying job.

15. After you get your nobs in raw form you can then reach out to IG and get the secret way to get two nobs for one 