Addressing the War Community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Polaris, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Addressing the War Community

In the wake of the recent botting that has happened, we have realised that a new term has been keyed to these bots. This largely applies to ll wars.

Regular bots, are not auto unloaders per say ie. They are clickers for instance.
    Scripters, a new form of botting created by none other than the "vros" or "xhte" clans allow one to imput various commands from opening an xtal tab using a bot or even dumping an entire bar of troops within a matter of 2seconds. Screenshots are attached below

Why this introduces an increasingly prominent problem is
    a) Devs have not been quick to take action even with the presence of concrete ss
    b) Simply account banning or swords will not work. As warrers should know, they are notorious for creating alts. It will not stop them either

Thus we propose a solution by either
    a) limiting the number of actions the server can register per sec
    b) Go on a complete ip ban and ban all accounts assossiated with said ip

The solution will help in creating fairer wars. If not, you might see the same situation happening in other clans. Players being so desperate to win and using alts instead of mains.

Devs always like to go about championing how players should abide by the spirit of war. Well this is it. Isnt it?

Lock this thread all you want. It will just stifle our voices are youll see a backlash from the community soon enough. And im sure any clan can agree with us on this.

Over 25 of their accounts have been banned and guess what. Theyre still at this. I know the warring community does not give as much revenue to devs as the eb community but nevertheless, ignoring us will not do any good for this game

*Note an example of this would be oG-master who got banned and continuously wars with alt instead of his main -true-blade-

*Another example is how Renny(youshouidbehere) is able to war multiple accts per war like ironman while dumping at an extraordinary rate. It brings up the problem of account sharing as well. But it will be saved for another day

Call us out for being butthurt for losing but if more than 10 of us was on pc and couldnt get past 60m its clearly not our fault.

We would like to challenge vros to issue a response on this as Im sure we have the backing of majority of the war community.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Re: About Botting

I guarantee this will be pushed out of the limelight.

Like any serious issue plaguing this game.

But I don't really understand how people could be so desperate, resorting to botting to get ahead.

If you are warring, why not just war fairly.

Or do what the rest of us have done and become disillusioned already, smh.

3. oG-Cyrin, Ironman, maryhadalittlepig,Daphnis, og-cleopatra,G-style-mexican all used "scripts" during war. And theyre not the only ones.
    Funny thing to note is that 3of this accounts belong to one person yet they are able to dump within a matter of seconds.
    Call us out for being butthurt but over 11 of us were frantically spamming on pc and falling to their scripts

4. I thought devs don't care about botting anymore. Or, are at least selective with who they decide to punish when caught.

5. #TrustNo1InVro

~xoxo

6. Issue a proper response. We're not the only ones

7. Hello, I am Sky.

You want to talk about botting? We only regen 100 troops per regen. We can attack once on a hyb (obviously it's a failed attack) and lose 100 troops. Yet somehow we can leak 4-6 attacks to hybs on that very same regen. This sounds more like a server problem than a botting problem to me.

Sincerely,
    Sky

8. Devs won't ban any of them, they are useless. Have sent many ss like this before too. This game will soon be called "Bots at war"

Baw baw baw devs... Take action to stop this or we warriors will have to start botting WITH ALTS to win.

If devs don't take action now even after seeing those screenshot, Xhte peeps please teach us how to bot, I'll pay if needed, our small hybrids alts are ready to learn from you all.

9. Hello I can post ss of the miracle machine who just pmed me how "like u dont think I know how theyre warring"
    Respond to ss and dump timings

10. Post ss of u leaking 6attks in one regen within the past 2weeks. Then we will talk

11. Support ban all those cheaters they don't deserve to play the game if scared to play fair

12. Those ss are useless, g is hitting 2 per second.
    How's that script?? Have you ever tried dumping without pots and decent connection? Or even puffin?

13. Hello, I am Sky.

Why do I need an SS when we have enough hansels who war ll in the community who have had it happen to them? Go ask unicorns, we despise each other and I guarantee they see the same issue.

Sincerely,
    Sky

14. 6-8 actions per sec if is not a bot what on earth is

15. Support. Very articulate thread

16. 5actions per sec. DONT CHOOSE TO READ SELECTIVE SS

17. #TrustNo1InVro

~Trailguy

18. for that you need more than 2 people spamming someones regens :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.