Addressing the War Community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Polaris, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Yes, now blame whole community. All use slow wifi all are slow, only u guys are using fast wifi which can do 5 actions per second. 50k people are slow but 15 peeps who war in ur clan are usian bolt, and when they are done with war they are slower than those 50k peeps of kaw.

2. Like I said in wc it may not be all of you but it is some most definitely. The whole community isn't slow . having the 20 people out of a thousand or whatever saying everyone else is slow is crazy

5. All this salt, please keep it flowing ️

6. We all have the same problem . every single one of us . the issue isn't we are all slow or our wifi or our connection . 3-5 actions per second doesn't happen without some form of help . I war from pc and phone . pc takes about half a second for an action and I've warred on so many different types of computers . you're argument is bs

7. firstly:50k people doing ll lmao :D

secondly: do you know the boltzmann law? it is normal that there are only few fast people ;)

8. [/quote]
    So you want someone who knows nothing about them or how they war to comment on this subject...brilliant![/quote]
    No I want someone who understands where both sides stand and can say wholeheartedly that the people within question are not guilty of botting.

However, getting clannies to do it for you seems... Wrong.

Well atleast we all know where psychosis experiment stands in all this.[/quote]

Only a few of us from p3 war there, including myself. Keep the p3 name out of your mouth. Thanks.

9. I saw u salty few hours back, when u had to strip to win a war. Wat went wrong? Bots didn't worked well? I guess u were expecting 7 action per second from them.

10. Just saying, Mexican' s unload was useless cus he failed most all of them :D

11. First of all. There is no way there are 50k active players. Secondly... you're saying out of those thousands of players there won't be someone better? Sorry. Not sorry. Life isn't fair. Not everyone is equal. We still feel pressured on wars. We still have close calls. We still war against certain players who are as fast as our best and plunder our worst.

However, like I said before. There is a reason not everyone wars Hansel. There is a reason we don't just let every single player who asks into Vros. There is a reason after months of investigating devs have not banned everyone of us. Because we are not cheaters.

I agree the servers need to change so that it's a level playing field but that's on ATA not us. During s6, ODM must have sent ten's if not hundreds of emails to devs on server issues. You know what they replied? Game mechanics in ll are supposed to work that way.

#TrustNo1InVro
    ~xoxo

12. Last one didn't post right.

13. he's a hansel dumping troops on a hyb . leave if you're that uneducated

14. Ded

15. ~xoxo

16. First of all. There is no way there are 50k active players. Secondly... you're saying out of those thousands of players there won't be someone better? Sorry. Not sorry. Life isn't fair. Not everyone is equal. We still feel pressured on wars. We still have close calls. We still war against certain players who are as fast as our best and plunder our worst.

However, like I said before. There is a reason not everyone wars Hansel. There is a reason we don't just let every single player who asks into Vros. There is a reason after months of investigating devs have not banned everyone of us. Because we are not cheaters.

I agree the servers need to change so that it's a level playing field but that's on ATA not us. During s6, ODM must have sent ten's if not hundreds of emails to devs on server issues. You know what they replied? Game mechanics in ll are supposed to work that way.

#TrustNo1InVro
    ~xoxo[/quote][/quote][/quote]

They have banned many, go and check your clan xhte before posting such things. And many more to come.

If u guys really have so fast hansels, why don't u guys war with 15 MAIN ACCOUNTS. Why u need 10-12 statless alts to win each and every war. I'll tell u why. Cz u guys depend on those statless accounts (they are the one who do 5 actions within a second) u depend on them to win u war. So that even if u guys are caught for botting, losing alts won't be a big deal. New 3mcs alt will come up within a hour. That's the reason we want main of those alts to be banned along with those alts for cheating whole community.
    #devs look into this if u don't act now, after seeing those evidence I'm sure this problem gonna increase. Fix this.

17. #ifbotsfailwestrip

18. Support bro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.