Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Sabby from u.c., sle-faeg, rose, diab,

2. Brew, beer, cos-apoc-cos, cervesa, bowzer,
    No one with a barcode name, No mods.

3. Angel, crius, Betsy, grinny. Bunu, Benny

4. Oottoo , Lanie, potter, rjrambo, lostkaws, lord kharon/ lady dragonfly.

5. Dats a lot of post

6. Yes. Those r the names for today. We lost a lot of players through the years.
    N do u ever stop trolling?

7. So no ss huh? What a shocker..Im actually disappointed..I was hoping to finally be exposed :( it's even more disappointing than your whining and begging in my pm. Don't waste your time to follow me again and apologize AGAIN lol If u ever grow some sts (and maybe some other things) say hi in my nf. One title u sure earned is the #1 drama llama of kaw. Congrats, well deserved. You should seriously think of making your own thread where you can compile all the conspiracy theories and maybe express your realization that kaw is played by like 3 players - me with all those Alts in different places I apparently have, Todd and of course u. The entertainment value would be off the charts!

Maybe in that thread u can tell us how u cried for cf from apoc and ratted out those u called friends to get that cf lol

I'm done paying attention to u and ur multiple personalities/alts. Oh and happy holidays to you and ur imaginary girlfriend :)

8. The answer is no . blazey/Grimm fury sound butthurt. Lmao . you ruined this thread with obsession for Max :D haha

9. U have to get over me. I never had feelings for u the way u did for me. There's no other way I can put it. @furys trolls

10. i think that person is seriously nuts :roll:

11. I think donrico deserves a poster. He was always in a fight, always out numbered, and always in fights with players much bigger than him.

That was his kaw everyday all day.

12. Oh that sounds fun!!Not on this thread though. Make ur own thread, and we can talk all day -

13. support

14. No one accused me of being a catfish before lol I don't even know how to react to it tbh..guess I'll just take it as a compliment

15. At least no one accused you of being a man.. yet 

16. I think we can all agree, if you have to argue for 30+ pages on an osw thread. No one believes you are a true osw fighter.

17. Yeah I never saw blaze rage like that before. Even creator of thread is very far off topic. Makes no sense. Only monkey poos pics keeping thread alive now. Lol

18. I'm pretty positive you haven't actually read the pages before you started posting.

19. Argue about being in this list truth is most never did anything without help the names I never heard of omg did u get to be osw warrior on events ??? Kaw has changed too much the warriors of the past will always be the warriors because kaw became soft blazey cough cough got your friends hit me nightmare machine same true fighters hit against odds poss 10 people in this list I respect and 20 others not even in it the rest are dreaming