Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. @Blazey. U don't look too good right now. You've been posting a lot of false pics in line app of an entirely different person. U wanna talk facts or fiction?

2. Oh that sounds fun!!Not on this thread though. Make ur own thread, and we can talk all day - I'm home sick :( U can tell me all about the accounts I have in all those countries, pics u speak of, tricks and all. It'll be very interesting to find out which account is my main - Blazey, Ashes or maybe AG, since u now claim I'm all those toodamn that thread does sound amazing! Make sure it's in fun fiction section though..

3. Woah woah woah calm down folks :D . I think max was just joking when he said this thread was his. If its possible no one say MaX anymore!! Lol!!!!!!!! :D its getting a little hectic.

4. The big question is, is it possible ? R any of us CAPABLE of not mentioning him? Me? Max-Damages :)

5. I agree on one thing blazehe said. Someone is definitely having a meltdown. ;) .....
    Lol

6. All depends on 1 the timeframe.
    Osw used to mean far more to the game and how it was played than now.
    It's still relevant and important.
    But it is less essential now.

Growth matters more.
    But in part that enables you to hurt players more.

I will say that some players have been very malicious in their approach to osw.
    Others view it as the purpose of the game and enjoy it as such.

Others an essential tool when one is wronged.
    Whatever the reason there is only one type of player that should feel guilty.

Those who take it beyond a game and become malicious in their manner towards others to a level that really is not acceptable in a game or society.
    And yet some of those have led to the most bitterly fought osw.

It's all swings and round abouts and at the end of the day. There is nothing wrong with fighting in a game, though at times players have to accept their must be limitations.

Respect is earnt and hard fought for.
    Being a dipshidiot on kaw just makes you nothing.

7. Funny they think they are the first to do this. XD

8. By they I'm referring to max and his personalities xD

9. This.

I'll admit, at some point I've taken things a bit too far in the past. I realized it but when I took a step back (completely dropped my overboard 'war banter') it gave a reason for my then target to claim that I gave up, even though nf said otherwise. But I no longer cared tbh. Happened years ago. Since then kaw became a fun hobby. It's just a game

10. Lol. Trolling from fury again. You're fatigued blazey. Get some rest.

11. At some point? :D rotfl .

12. Did I offend u too max? Mah bad..I'll stop talking to u so u don't go completely nuts, like what happened to that person who claimed I gave up, while telling their friends about how I ruined their rlsad but true story..really don't want it to happen again

But hey, u can take it as 'forum apology' and run with it. Whatever floats ur boat, little guy :)

13. How does one respond to such a crockpot of a story?
    Sigh.u have COMPLETELY BROKEN DOWN. never thought you'd break so Ez like that.

14. Even more funny: if I asked you to show me an ss where I said u ruined my real life, u won't have one....but guess what.....
    I DO HAVE ONE......OF YOU SAYING THAT EXACT SAME THING ON YOUR NEW YORK ACCOUNT.
    you my dear broken down blazey... Have been exposed.t

15. I never said it was u max. Was talking about completely different person FYI. Maybe read it again? But wait, u say u aren't max anyway so you probably just confused with all those multiple personalities of yours..My New York account you say? Lmao Do show. Please. PLEASE!!

16. "MaX is mad and now he's ruining my life"
    U said it in wc. I just found the ss on max phone. So from this point on u go ahead n make up more stories. U r exposed*

17. Post it or sthu. I just wanna see the account u think is mine. I believe u thinking AG account as she's est if I'm not mistaken. Dew it for the lolz! C'mon!

18. .........waiting to be exposed by max or his imaginary gf....................

19. I thought you are Max KAW girl friend

20. At least u are a much better troll than him