Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. How would anyone know who chongos hitting. That's their business.

2. [​IMG]
    I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

3. Zaft united for much longer

4. Phil in 'Nam.. Circa '69..

5. They need to time their strips on chongo perfectly. They probably have 40 people ready to farm him once strip has been performed lol if they don't time then they loose trillions.

6. Does anyone know how much Zaft have in strip funds?

7. We won't know because they wouldn't release info on banks for obvious reasons

8.  only 40 waiting to Farm really that's it?? You must know strips very well lmao

9. Alibaba and the Forty Thieves

10. Lol I'm a noob i'm just guessing at least that.

11. Anyone with the courage to write down the exact amount of strip funds Zaft has would find themselves pinned until 2018. lol I have been told but I don't dare repeat it.

12. Don't be dumb only like 5-10 ppl can't even hit chongo cause he's dts

13. @phil. You wouldn't mind following me and telling me would you?

14. Personally, I believe lb clans will always have a power struggle. Because it's a war game and really nothing left to do after hlbc and a full build

15. Good guess count the number of LB guys/gals they have top 20 put that in 100's of tril for only stripping  that's my guess,

And yes you are a noob commander 40 isn't worth stripping a ally if that's all that's you can muster.

Right bc lb guys can't be hit bc their all so strong tell that to nckz as I hit with my main 

16. So you are saying all people from Zaft can hit Chongo except 5-10?

17. @killa-why so u can SS and show Zaft?
    @ludicrous-Very True, it must get boring. Unfortunately that's not why the war started.

18. Killa Chongo is DTS. Only LB players can hit him. Only the ones in ZAFT.

19. I fought in the war on Apoc's side (HoG) until a few days ago. The circumstances of my leaving were just that I'd lost everything and I can't be active enough to keep up with them.
    Anyways, from the perspective I had during the war there I noticed both sides were fairly unorganized, hitting sporadically. I'd get 200 hits in just a couple hours and then none for a couple days. Keep in mind HoG was solely fighting FAITH and their huge family of clans at that point (I'm sure they still are). When the war began and it was just versus zaft, I was receiving zero incoming. It took the enemy about a month to strip me and break through my pots since I wasn't expecting an OSW to break out so suddenly (life lesson: always expect OSW. Always. Or when it comes, you'll be unprepared).
    That's just my two cents on the situation.

20. Not sure if this is old news now but Chongo has been hired!!