Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I'm gonna pretend wait not pretend Spartanoob doesn't need a response after this, newsfeed is all I need, and I do enjoy his scts though,  keep em coming, with that I'm not in either side of the war for this thread already stated my opinion on my side to win an will leave this thread 

2. @tank-I agree, talk with hits. 

3. I would search ur name tank but ur name is to long :(

4. @spartacus

You talk big for a war runner. Shush before you get what's coming to you.

@thread

I saw a comment earlier, regarding the war ending when "a" clan leader surrenders. You must remember there a multiple clans involved in this osw. I doubt one clan leader giving up would stop this war. More likely they would be ejected from their respective alliance. His war will continue until mutual cf IMO. The funds v the determination? = no winner.

5. I'm gonna assume after the first page the next 10 are flame wars and trolls, my opinion is we'll see who the winners are once the war is over (who knows when that is) and then we can put this into the KaW history books and say "wow wonder when the next big war will be".

6. @dante-No one ran from no damn war. Not talking "big" I can now apply back to alpha but am banned. It was temporary issues if dunno then u shud shut ur mouth.

7. Apparently if your stats are not good your point is invalid. I like kaw.

8.  Imagine there's no battelist,
    It's easy if you try.
    No one trying to farm us, 
    Nothing to make noobs cry.
    Imagine all the people, sleeping without bankinnnnng. 

 Imagine no clan or alliances,
    It isn't hard to do.
    No pride to attack or spy for,
    And no clan tags too 
    Imagine all the people, hitting only the epiiiiiiiics. 

EE, eeeeeeee. 

 You may say I'm a nooob,
    but I'm not the only one. 
    I hope some day you'll join us,
    And all KaW will tap as one.
    

Imagine no off system wars,
    I wonder if you can. 
    No need to xtal for stripping,
    Or pinning an entire clan.
    Imagine all the people, experiencing undisturbed sleeeeeep. 

EE, eeeeeeeee. 

You may say I'm a nooob,
    but I'm not the only one. 
    I hope some day you'll join us,
    And all KaW will tap as one.
    

--ػཥཐའϯཐ--ཛ།༏ϯཇ

9. Shush spart. If you ran for legit reasons you wouldn't have name changed so that people would forget who you are.

Back on topic nub, issues with my opinion?
    Hit me.

10. Dante-I didn't change name so ppl would forget me that's just stupid. I posted CF on hey wtf wall after the name change soo yeah..

11. Stay on topic, learn the rules. My post continued back on topic

12. The way that OSW is going, it's clear who's winning. Read machine or Laodas wall. That enough is proof.

Whole point of the osw is to bring chongo down obviously. It won't end until he loses his spot.

13. Jailbaitbarbie I think I love you 

14. @luna

It clearly isn't. It's about power, zaft have held the reigns for so long, apocalypse emerging put them on edge. Apoc also were on edge. The sheer numbers in each alliance meant there was no way that there would never be an issue. The only question was when.

Through events that were both inevitable and expected at some stage, this occurred. This has nothing to do with the lb.

If you were as "on to it" as you seem I your post, you would realise that either side would need to perform the largest strip in kaw history before there was a chance of ally lb shifting in either sides favour. Instead they are both smart. Instead of trying to pull a 150tr strip, they use the lb funds to strip the soldiers. A commander is nothing without his soldiers. And both sides realise this is key to gaining the upper hand in this war.

15. @Bringer.

Too late.
    :cool:

16. I wonder of Phil will make another thread for when the war is done...? :lol:

Yes or No?

17. It would take for EVER to raise 150tril.