Zaft vs. Apocalypse:the OSW virus spreads

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Sorry for being behind a bit today. Work is keeping me pinned. . Will try to update in 5 hours time.

2. This is all well and good but there are a lot friendlier ways to sought this out as clan tags are under no copyright laws from the devs. So they really can't get up him for having some tags that are similar or matching also it would be easier for Spartans elite to have their admins of everyone they accept and allow to change their tags then to try to systematically wipe them out at least that way they have a definite no fail system to refer to instead of causing trouble for many people. Look at it this way clan names are as close to infinite as you can get as earth has thousands of different written languages that all have thousands of words that can combine in trillions of different ways so just for clans with initials that are se there could be tones of people like that and what their saying is they willingly dedicate their lives to crush an ever increasing number if they truly believe that's the best option their no better then monkeys who try to pull a handful of nuts out of a container with a hole big enough for them to fit their hand in. Seriously well done on the de-evolution chain apocalypse leaders I applaud you

P.S
    Please don't hesitate to message me if you didn't understand any of the big long words I used as I like to help people better themselves.

P.P.S philosopher thanks for providing this forum and please in no way take this as a personal insult

VILLY OUT
    PEACE TO DA WORLD

3. Whoops sorry meant to say have their admins take note of way up there at the beginning of my very long rant enjoy

VILLY OUT
    PEACE TO DA WORLD

4. @Villy

No problem. Nothing like a bit of trash talking in an osw thread.

5. Yeah but i only called them de-evolved simians lol ok I c what u mean

6. VILLY OUT
    PEACE TO DA WORLD

sorry I forgot to say it last post

7. Philosopher should get title "REPORTER OF THE YEAR" I am truly enjoy your work. Nicely written

8. Thanks. It is nice to hear that. Not everyone shares that opinion however. I spent over a hour last night being yelled at two people in opposing clans. lol

9. I did some brief updates to this thread. I also posted the size matchup again at the beginning of the thread.

10. Kaw World War!!!!

11. Given the absolute glut of threads on the apoc/zaft war, I think I will mothball this original thread. The clans seem to be doing alright posting in their own, and covering two osw is a little too much. Having said that, I would like to thank all the people who helped compile the original information. Good luck to both sides.

Phil out

12. Thanks for the bump. :lol: I am not actively updating this thread because 1)I have an account involved in this war (who doesn't?) and 2) too much competing threads. Always looking for new info, though, so keep posting. :D

13. it s bumped per request lol