Zaft vs. Apocalypse:the OSW virus spreads

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 14, 2013.

1. ^ insert facepalm.

2. Im only trying to save Phil's poor fingers...another war thread like the last and he may loose all contact with the human race beyond his device screen

3. Some balls are hold for charity and some for fancy dress........

4. Soo who's s,asking who? Any intel that's accurate? Or just the usual speculation assuming and bs?

5. All i know is i lit 6bill toady while i was at work and didn't know crap so i guess i will just have to jump in the dirty waters and sling mud to be left alone.

6. Zaft will win i guess. (thou i hav many frds in both sides) Which clan can win against a clan with so many members "in osw do not hire allies" all the time?? U can't strip someone who's so alert to stay osw for 1,2yrs ! Lmao

7. Sounds like either this osw in full swing and people too busy to report, or there's nothing happening and they just barely trading hits. Lets hear something juicy, the publics waiting ;)

8. My money is in apocalypse. Should be a fun war 

9. LMAO. This war will be fought outside of the forums, in each clans CC and each players news. It will be settled there too!!!

10. Farm all members of ZAFT!!! Thank you

11. I suspect you will be next target when the current OSW ends you moron.



12. Now my personal opinion on this war is this . The Devs after a hard Xmas of drinking eating and fornicating decided that this year they wanted some extra cash ( for the Porsche , speedboat , 15 bed ski chalet etc ) . So knowing how osw increase sales of xstal and nob they hatched a devious plan ( seeing how EE wars were such a LAG farce )
    One night a ( mysterious ) employee worked late , accessed top secret files and changed a TAG . They then notified said clan owners of tag ( via clan anon tip off line ) .
    KEBONZA , job done , devs on holiday and new motors on order .
    No really it's true 

13. Oh and for the record  Apoc 

14. These are the matchups:
    Corp v CR
    Destiny v MG
    Carnage v Hit squad
    UL v Kotfe
    UK v TS
    Echelon v Kotfe
    Anarchy v wog
    RST v hog subs
    Faith v COR
    Rebels v wog
    Genesis v Sparta elite

15. The gimp who said that mg has asked for a cf is an absolute tool, that thread was made December 4th 2012 , It has no relevance to this osw

16. N ur threads r good op but before u make one try n get all the details and facts as to y the osw took place

17. lol now we know OP is getting his info from ZAFT.

18. Philosopher. You missed x's fury in the matchup on apocalypse side. Or rather their war clan Fury.