LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I was once a council member at Black Hand . The clan just wasn't the same anymore as when I first joined 1.5 yrs ago . So Ripper and I set out on a quest to make the " Perfect " OSW clan ever ! Last Rights was born ! I got into it with my wife about always being on my phone . So I reset my account llll_LastRightsDEBEAU_llll , like an idiot , as I may ad lol . I then came back to KAW ( this acct ) and started becoming more involved . It wasn't the same after I left . Last Rights lost all respect for me . But when me and Ripper left Black Hand , there was animosity between Black Hand members and the new Last Rights clan . This war has been coming since Ripper and I started Last Rights . If I'm lying I'm dying . Everything here is the truth . I might have left out the part about saying KaW was the Devil lol . But at the time I reset My main I really felt that to be true .

2. and thats sarcasm big bang theory style....bazinga!!!

3. Don't get me wrong there are still members that I respect both in BH and LR . But that's not the point of this forum

4. Deb bro I've loved you since I met you in uk, and I still do  lol

5. I can't believe anyone would read those crazy long posts. I can see Trouble's motivation being IN the war but Phil has always been highly suspect (at least to me). Don't know if this is relevant or not but it's interesting that Trouble owns Phil.

Anyways here we all are in a war. I don't see the big deal that the numbers have evened out. It just means the side who had the numbers advantage now have to play strategically.

Most of us are war clans so this is what we like doing. If and when this is over, there will just be another one and so on.

I would strongly suggest looking at banners on all sides before making generalizations. It's few and far between when I pull up an account to farm that it doesn't have some silly comments.

Cheers 

6. Assassin, I just asked Ven. He said he only used Face few times and AFTER he had to bank. He banked on the second day of being unloaded. Even after all the remaining gold was put in upgrades, belle was given few chances to stop hits and move on. But she didn't. Instead, belle started hitting Face her self too after speaking to Tara and following another argument with me over the ownership.. So why not return hits? Lol

7. Here comes 'Trouble owns Philo'..Didn't I tell u Philo? Tho ur grammar is evidently better than mine and in ur post u said 'bh member broke 1vs1' which I strongly disagree with, u gonna get to be called my alt! Lolol

8. Ty for the response. I have but one other question. If people already knew about that account wouldn't that make it already compromised before any of this? The whole point of a bank is that nobody knows anything about it to begin with.

9. Blazey page 4 you said SirHayden hit during a 1 v 1...correct me if im wrong but 2 vs 1 and 1 vs 1 are not the same.....anyways, i love how you always say "your just desperate" or "noobs desperate" whenever you get called out. 

10. Hi guys. I do have updates, but editing will take place when I get back on my computer. Stay tuned.

11. I wish troublemaker aka. Blazey just shut her mouth. No one give a **** about the same reason being given again and again. Just concentrate on reporting your war efforts.

Both sides has chosen to war instead of negotiating so stop with the justification on the war. Just...war.

Well, the entrance of War in the picture give BH /of side a small advantage in numbers assuming they are bringing all their family clans.

BUT I think their one more clan or maybe 2 is gearing up to join which will give LR a slight advantage in numbers again..

AND I see someone mentioned ZAFT but not APOCALYPSE.. Will these 2 huge clans sit these out? Or just waiting...

I love to speculate afterall this is turning out to be one of the biggest war in the making..

12. WAR *** BH /IG ***

13. @ Sherlock

I understand your feeling. However, if an outside clan is considering joining this war, they may be interested in hearing the reasons of either side involved.

14. u made the updates yet?

15. I therefore encourage both sides to troll my thread big time. I will revise as I see needed but not offer personal opinions of the war.

16. @ pin
    On my phone now. Need to get on a computer to revise. Sorry for the delays.

17. Or at least I think I do. It is not possible to edit a post from a iPhone, is it?

18. Face was a t4 hlbc pure spy when I gave her to Ven. Account had nobs and Ven nobbed to strip a certain player but strip did not occur, so the account continued to hold gold out and eb waiting for the next time when iG needed the strip gold.

I'd like to point out that Ven did not return a single hit after the first unload on Face was discovered and after I pmed belle to warn her that Dingo was farming an iG account. Ven started hitting belle only after she ignored this warning and Face received more hits.

Pin, am I not being clear? I apologize if so, but once again, Hayden unloaded on Dingo while I was negotiating my 1vs1 in belle's pm and before he or BH knew not to hit him as I was gonna take him over. U can't break 1vs1 that doesn't exist yet. Informing everyone takes time too. After that unload by Hayden, NO ONE IN BH or from our side interfered this 1vs1. Until war started. Ven was involved by LR, not by me or BH.

It's funny to hear those claims about me breaking 1vs1 with potless guy who didn't hit back for the first few days and later spammed my news with scouts lol those who knows my build's mechs, would understand what i mean lol do y'all really think I couldn't handle Dingo?please..

19. OP is an attention whore... what 2 threads wasn't enough?

20. If you gave ven the acc if it was a bank or not at the time, people knew about that acc. The whole point of a bank acc is to be under the radar which that acc was not. My question was how could LR be blamed for compromising an IG bank yet the acc was compromised before IG even had possession of it.