LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Thought u wanted some attention

Ur words aren't reliable Pinky. Has been proven before, too many times. Be happy I payed any attention to u.

Back to farming

2. Ouch, good one. Nice way to express your opinion.

3. I'm a huge fan of last rights. I have some friends in IG that I have a lot of respect for.
    I have also at one time spent time at BH.
    All I can say is for those who aren't involved in the war, I suggest not calling blazey out to loudly. She is who she is. A KaW vet. A. Strip war vet and a dangerous player to make as an enemy. Be careful vocal noobs. She likely to hunt you down when the war done and she will easily smash your kingdoms to pieces. Without mercy. I know this because when resilience family was at war with BH, when cf was called , blazey was not satisfied and continued to hit those resilience family members she had not finished with. Be careful calling her out if you not part of this war. Just sayin

4. I am making some revisions to the thread now.

5. I have updated a section to show warring clans involved. hope it helps.

6. Very interesting war! Not picking sides on this one. Much respect to all fighting; I know they will all fight hard and long; and you'll see no forum post from most of them.

On a side note: Most exciting part for me is seeing IG and Outlawz/Voodoo fighting together on the same side! About time friends 

 Good Luck All! 

Much Respect!

7. Outlawz on iG's side wtf

8. It is awesome to see old enemies come together. The sheer numbers of this war is getting to be mind blowing.

9. Agree wttm!

10. @ Vengful

Do I have outlawz on the wrong side? :eek:

11. Philosopher,

I kindly request you fix your typos on the clan names, on behalf of the clans involved.Thank you.

Regulators

12. :shock:

13. I'm pretty sure iG wouldn't go back and let an enemy be an ally.

14. I wanna see a third group get involved xD a 3 way OSW would be bad ass.

15. Okay. Will try. can you post correct ones?

16. common enemy perhaps, they should post here and verify their position.

17. It doesn't look right xD
    Voodoo family helping iG

18. Voodoo and Outlawz are indeed fighting alongside iG/BH/WAR and all of them.

19. I will make an apology. I was posting a list that was given to me. I should have read it thoroughly before posting. My bad. And apology to the clans I may have offended.

20. I think I fixed it. Let me know. Apologies once again.