W.A.R. / M.R.G / A.o.A / _ME vs LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FearLSA, Jun 5, 2012.

1. One question ! WHO cares ??

2. Blood is fear. You aren't his alt

Guy who claims no one cares. Join the war see who cares. I'm sure whichever side you choose the other can take time to hit you instead of the others

3. Sorry war family and sorry to tmz1981 u are the best person to know in kaw keep up the good work take care bro and i didn't mean to offend u or any peeps in war to get u riled up my bad buddy, i didn't think u would take this serious, btw this account was mean machine also lol take care WAR FAMILY is the best!!! :D :) ;) :lol: :p

4. TMZ1981 is a cool guy. He just needs to learn some proper grammar when talking to people and not belittle them. 3/4 of LSA have or are fighting for your country, So a bit of respect when talking to us would of been great from TMZ1981

Chances are if your posting this then your a member of the W.A.R family and you're too much of a coward to give us your real account.

And we agree that W.A.R is a great clan to be in. They are highly respected. But A few of them ruin their reputation as respectful warriors. Like user: FlREOFWRATH

His banner reads: LSA ELITE IS A BUNCH OF SISSIES WHO DON'T HIT BACK!

Well this is true we haven't hit him yet because he's not our target as of yet we'll get to him and he'll be changing his banner REALLY fast.

We respect our enemy. Too bad you don't show the same.

5. I don't get this lol Blood seriously. You keep posting smart things to say.

Did you develop a brain tumor to make you smarter when talking? Because you seriously known as the clans village idiot / punching bag.

6. It's funny when it is 27 people vs 1 now and these osfs earn 0 per hit and I'm still slowly gaining pots good Job LSA enjoy farming me for nothing ;)

7. LSA good friends back in day.

8. If they were ur good friends than I'm sorry because they are terrible people lol I ran for help please how about u dreadlsa where r ur balls? Where did you go? Back to LSA. Sounds like someone stretched the story a bit

9. U guys started to strip me too... But only took a 500 k ally .

10. I barely know any clans. Not until we osw them . Iv only been around jaw for less than a year 

11. Could a Mod Please lock this thread or close it. The war is over thank you.