W.A.R. / M.R.G / A.o.A / _ME vs LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FearLSA, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Ed. Please. If you must post. Make it longer

Your family complains were childish. But your posts don't contain any meaning

2. What if I strip farm u snow. Will u cry to ur clan for help? I bet u would. Don't call some1 an idiot u don't know.

3. FcuK the devs they silenced me and as for yall stupid motherfcukers at elite lsa and bloodlsa and fearlsa your ass is mine for life you piece of chit , remember me for life i mite be banned but ill create another account till u quit punks post my friends name again and you'll see what happens

4. Blah blah blah....all I see are noobs rehashing every old excuse since wars began in this game.

"We will never give up"

"The big ranked clan is a bully for coming after a small clan"

"but you called me Fat and Ugly" wah wah wah

Blah blah blah.....

Just a bunch of noobs looking for sympathy.

You guys came after one of us even though one of our leaders tried negotiating with you guys. I bet you kids just want some attention that's all smh

Blah blah blah....

5. Did you see the negoation. It wasn't serious. Jlaw spent more time holding fun convo (fine with that. They were intresting but not a negoation). Then negociating

6. But it was a negotiation none the less right? Do negotiations always have to be serious and boring?

7. It was. All random. At one point fear tried to make it negoaitions with a cf offer. It was denied and Jlaw left room. Happened again later

It should have been a two sided back and forth. Not a "I want peace how do we get it." "If quag apologizes". "no"

Thats not negoating.

8. It's pretty brazen of you guys to think you can take the lead in a negotiation when you guys are the ones getting stomped on. The Axis of Power or the Confederate Army did it all wrong by not demanding more before ending their wars. What were those guys thinking....smh

9. Google, so I can't call someone an idiot for making a senseless post since I don't know him. But you can threaten to strip farm someone you don't know cuz he called someone else an idiot? Makes complete sense to me

His post makes no sense. Just because a clan in smaller than you, you can only send in a smaller group so everyone is even? What's the point in having a big, strong clan then? Should a clan intentionally handicap themselves just to be "fair"? I sincerely hope no one answers that question with a yes.

10. Sky, u know very well that I came into pal to show a screen shot of trouble's small strip on our member. I wasn't there to negotiate. I offered you all the opportunity to stop hits or be hit. That was at approximately 7:30 pm eastern. At that time only 744mil had been stripped and one of u even remarked that it was small to which I agreed but thanked you for acknowledging it was a strip. At 7:53 eastern sky urged the entire room not to start anything with WAR. One of u then made outlandish demands rather than accept my reasonable solution that u discontinue hitting a war member. I left the room as you werent interested in real discussion and were going outside to "smoke some weed" Sometime between when I began talking to you all and 8:30pm eastern u stripped 40bil and commenced to hitting. Was it while we we're discussing your options? I don't know, but I know it was after we began discussions. Now, u can continue to crow on forums if u like abt the big bad clan hitting you but u chose that route. I told u how you could prevent that from occurring, I told u that my guys wanted to hit something, and yes I told u if u didn't accept it was fine with me since my clan sometimes gets annoyed when my reasonable solutions are accepted by other clans and wars don't occur. I also know Travis wanted to talk cf 30 minutes into being hit, that you have had runners, and that u are each taking on about 220 new losses every 9 hours. That may be ok with you for now and it's certainly ok with us. On the other hand, we are an honorable clan and don't wish to crush smaller clans. If we did then we would have just hit you rather than offering u every opportunity to save yourself.

11.  don't make Jlaw mad. Or she'll get VERY detailed on your butt. As evident above. You're lucky she's sober when she wrote that, or else it will be 10x longer 

Whip em J!

Rollllllllllll.............nah.....psyche! Lol

12. Jlaw. Yes. I did in fact tell Zerg not to get involved against war. I also stated while they could handle it. It would end up being a long fight.

I did however encourage lsa to fight. There is a difference. Notice the clans.

The timing is a bit off. I knew about the second strip before I knew about the first one. And I was on when You posted ss into pal

You said you were there to work our peace and a cf. You showed ss to probe a strip happened.

Your taking what proof there is and rearranging it to fit the needs. Obviously I won't post ss of pal after you left. Or post any ss of it at all. We don't need to prove it. It's proven by the inconsistency of your members stories

13. WAR and their essay writing  lol

14. I've seen how relentless LSA members can be. Respect to them.

~Pure EVil~
    Long Live Devastation

15. It's been 2 days, let's be a little more judicious with the use of "relentless".

16. Ballsagna... for the last time. Just like your leader JLAW you either have a hard time reading or comprehending...

We'll get around to W.A.R after we are done with _ME. So until then **** off. Go to the first page of the post and read it again. Once your done that, read it again. Just to make sure you understand it. Read it a third time.

If you still didn't get it threw your thick skull I would suggest hiring a tutor to help you with your reading and comprehension skills. Your going to need them in life.

17. So ur denying calling me an idiot?
    U backed down pretty quick. Nice allies by the way, there all in my range.

18. I need to read this whole thread sometime soon.

19. ooops, misread the name of poster in my skimming of LSA's bs... not backing off my opinion of your post being silly. for some reason (rum) i was thinking sky posted that. i stand by my post that your opinion makes no sense to me. substitute "he and his" with "you and your", and my opinion remains the same... asking a clan to only commit a similar strength force to match their enemy seems silly to me... my question remains, if that holds true, what is the opinion of growing a strong clan? what's the point of a big and strong clan if you can only engage a portion of it's forces? would zaft (or any other elite clan) only engage a percentage of their clan if they took on another clan who was smaller? the benefit of being an elite clan is being able to stomp someone out.

if you feel my post bares stripping, so be it... but i expect you, and only you, to be in my news. you hire all, you steal all, you attack all... no clannies, no friends, no alts... even strength, right?