Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Three IDD clans? You are really stupid to think IDD have three clans. Merc is not IDD. Merc is more likely YAFI clan in your logic. Merc once was mostly YAFI accounts with alts to run B2B haunting. I can't say I here why those YAFI accounts only do B2B haunts because against TOU. They have their own purpose. Those old methods is gone after HTE comes out. Those YAFI in Merc was ordered to leave to favor Kings demand. Kings have more influenced to YAFI because Kings have alts inside YAFI and YAFI also have alts inside kings. Appleseeds told YAFI accounts to leave Merc. 70% of those accounts are YAFI. For this reason old YAFI left YAFI because of getting them involve and forced to leave Merc. Merc owner is my friend and decide not getting involve on our war because busy in RL. He hand over ownership to IDD. The Great Merc Academy is TVP clan. Before kings war not many in there but TVP only if you check war history and that will prove it. To prove that Merc and YAFI is close ties. Look on one of YAFI clans that is closed long ago. Wilders_Chili there is Merc and IDD accounts in there doing TVP. You will learn accounts that have ties to Merc and left YAFI because they didn't agree for YAFI getting involved.

2. You ever heard 5 gets rounded off to 10 in math? Well we rounded off 100+ to 150 just to make sure we didnt miss any. And like faulty towers said we werent sure if they were banned or just jumped ship out of embarrassment and went inactive. So 150 was the number. We should have went with 200 but we were trying to be thoughtful of yafi feelings. Anyway that select memory of yours is awesome. I wish i had that skill. You seem to know about everything but that embarrassing little fact. You speak as if you are used to talking about the bans but yet you know nothing about it?  the truth definitely hurts.

3. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

No one wants to list all clans at war with yafi?

4. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

So now you are finally giving some more information. You said ownership of Merc was handed over to IDD. So isn't that IDD?

And you are also telling us your influence is so great. Merc, a clan with close ties to YAFI (just because of war history), and with 70% of members being YAFI, was actually gifted to IDD!

A very nice story that we all love!

Next, will you be telling us NA was also gifted to you?

Bro, your story is getting incredulous.

5. 5 rounds off to 10, but I know 100+ rounds down or rounds up to 100, or 200 like you said.
    To round off to 150, common practice is 145 to 154 to be able to round off to 150.

It isn't even about select memory. It is about your claims of 100+ members (now down from 150).
    We want to see that it is tracking that you have done, and hardly a number pulled from thin air.

In fact, it is probably a select memory from you, especially with no tracking or proof. Claiming a figure without any backing... That's really easy to do.
    Like what Swuppo indicated earlier, if you can't back up the things you say, there's no substance or weight in your words.

NA is a veteran OSW clan. I'm sure you have all the tracking and names to back up your claims.

6. Op sounds butthurt

7. Support has all the tracking. Maybe they'll be nice enough to share those records? Anyway you sound a lot like appleseed!

8. The more you talk. The more you reveal yourself.

9. Like you call New Age Legends to answer these questions, you should call on support to answer these questions. I mean at the end of the day their word is all that matters right? And they know the truth....

10. Bro, by directing it to support, you just told everyone NA does not have any proof at all, and the figure was a number plucked from nowhere.

Thanks for sharing.

11. I know I know, the more I talk, the more of NA lies I reveal.

I didn't know it is possible to sound like someone else.

Yet again, I would like to challenge you again on why you made this claim.
    You have made a claim earlier and are unable to back it up with proof. Now you make another claim.

I should also post:
    Anyway, you sound a lot like [fill in a name]. The more you talk. The more you reveal yourself.
    No proof needed right?
    This is NA style? Just make a claim, be it true or false, and tell everyone to check with support.

12. Lol ok bro enjoy twisting my words. Appleseed guaranteed

13. U break down ever segment of the response like he used to too. I bet without our responses u would quit again lol. Lets all follow suit and ignore him. Lets see how long he lasts.

14. 150+ accounts poof! Thats y NA is feared. One way or another we will teach you a lesson!!! New Age LEGENDS! You cant ever forget the name.........

15. Wow I clap for you for your excellent deduction bro.

Following your logic, Balle and Magnus must also be appleseed too! Guaranteed!
    Why? Just look at how they break down each and every segment of the responses earlier, like how he used to too!

I agree you should stop with the responses. The more you talk, the more lies you allow me to reveal. And the more ridiculous you make NA look. OSW veteran clan who already revealed the numbers were plucked from thin air.

Yeah, everyone of us can't forget the name. And how New Age LEGENDS plucked numbers out of thin air, then when challenged to justify, respond by directing it to support. You guys go down in kaw history as the numbers plucking champions. LEGENDS!

Just like how 400+ accounts from the many clans of NA and IDD went poof! You may check this number with support.

16. Cant ever be reincarnated type POOF!150!

17. Twas a sad day for yafi. We could only imagine what yafi felt. All that hard hard work lost forever.........

18. New Age, delusional as ever. Poor things.
    Caught lying with pants down. But continue lying.

NAL should be relabelled as No Action Liars. Think that is a better name.

Once a feared clan with multiple family clans, and able to rally kaw members together to farm mods. Reduced to such a sorry state and have to lie as propagansa to put yourself up the pedestal.

A sad sad sorry ending for New Age. All the hard work building NA reputation is gone... forever.

19. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Merc accounts never merge. The Merc accounts that are not YAFI followed YAFI to other clans and Merc closed. Who
    Ever are left in Merc are inactive. Tell me how can inactive merge to NA? Merc sub TGMA is nobody in there except YAFI, Merc and IDD accounts doing TVP for meth. They also can't merge. So your lies that Merc and tgma merge to NA is busted -appleweeds-. You are just trying to be relevant because we the only clan in KAW who damaged YAFI severely with ATA helps. You know you have no chance of getting even of a chance of winning this war. We can last forever. Look one of your member Fidel-Castro begging for CF on my other account smiley for CF. For no action clan YAFI member have to beg for CF. We will never give CF to YAFI liars anymore. They ask for CF when granted CF grow outside and comeback few months later to YAFI and fight again. YAFI is the biggest liars in KAW. You can't pretend anymore as KAW good guys. We show KAW how much of trash family you are.