Ya_judgment_fi vs Warlor OSW history thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Beats me a war clan won't osw  respect -10....

EE wars sure your good at EE, doesn't make you rock solid war clan....

From responses I've seen, warlor might think name change eblor...

IMF scared to be stripped quick lesson man, towers will not save you if Yafi wants you Yafi will get you...

★☆★༎༎  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟♛⁂Ϯ7DSϮ⁂♛ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟༎༎
    ₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★☆★
    

2. Wow, that's sad. I'm disappointed in Warlor.

3. And warlor say "you'll never get this you'll never get this" but Yafi BREAK cage and he get this..

and we laaaaugh

4. Meat shields 

5. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. In the last months I was watching WarLor grow, climbing in Clan LB, winning every EE and Check their Build Requirements ...

By all the success they had lately and the SDT Req I really thought "watch this Clan closely, they are gonna be a Future Powerhouse of KAW"

Reading this and seeing the SS of WWH just makes me think: OMG ... Bunch of EE (and/or EB) warriors!

GL to both sides ... Go YAFI and Kick the *beeep* Out of em. OSW is how KaW is meant to be played!

7. I've always respected yafi and there showing exactly what there about. Good luck yafi 

8. @Super Amen!

9. Mr Historian!! Lmao

10. Looks like Valor's shown his (or her?) true colors/colours!

11. This is a pm I received from IMF last night, I'd post SS but my lock button is broken:

Well, just that i personally did nothing to deserve it. Regardless of that opinion it is what it is and I move on. If Yafi and others want to drop us down into fighting in the lower EE tiers we will do so without BFA. Only difference is now we'll have nothing to lose and and EE without the a worry of losses. We did something special in EE...i will look back fondly on these days

The question I asked to IMF was, What was your reaction when you woke up to the strip?

12. Well…I think warlors bfa counts alot towards wars so…they'll probs lose alot

13. Best thread in a long time. major respect to YAFI. That just scary what they were able to do. Respect to Warlor for what they did in ee still, but this really shows the difference between a war clan and an ee clan.

14. so warlor is just going to sit there and take it? better be careful or you wont have enough people to even do ee

15. What is worth fighting for if 43 tril isn't. I have seen wars started for much less. IMF how do you just sit and take that?

16. Fear is a mighty weapon

17. Black Plague has no allies  don't tell me he got stripped again.

18. I guess Yafi were bored a d looking for something to do lol

19. Update

Yafi has counted 35 accounts that have left warhounds. Yafi is taking this as proof warlor was indeed actively seeking mercs and picking and choosing which ones to use.