Ya_judgment_fi vs Warlor OSW history thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 22, 2013.

1. oh dam ! . . Wow . . Just wow.

2. And he.. Just won the game.

I ******* love you man. Gave us the info needed to laugh for the rest of my life.
    So far what I've seen from warlor:
    Leaders aren't wanting retaliation.
    Retaliation is looked down upon.
    Person who was stripped congratulated yafi.
    Warlor is down to business about EE and not osw.

3. Sounds about right.

4. Can someone tell me what those SS pics say. Android wont let me see them :/

5. Lmao seriously warlor just dropped in respect from like the LB to a noob eb clanthats just wrong Warlor how could you try to sacrifice a subclan just to save your sorry ass? Pathetic.

ᎦᎰᎡᏋ

6. Yafi do KaW a favor. Never stop.

〰

7. IMF has 4 mil in spy defense now

8.  IMF changed build  4mill sd

9. Damn.. Thanks for the info. Phil gonna lose his job after all those SS lol

10. IMF also dropped a spot on ally LB.

11. Phil was very unproductive at his job anyway. War will be half over before he gets the start straightened out
    〰

12. Phil's being unproductive? Lmao what?

13. When was his last post on here? Especially with his "extensive talks with both sides".

〰

14. Those ss say WARLOR will strip their own members to keep YAFI happy, lool.

I have never seen any bigger pussies in my life time of kaw, a member gets 43T stripped n the clan jus sit s n thinks about EE wars n how to make there sub clans a scape goat, DAFUQ is that about?????

WARLOR GROW SUM BALLS N TRY FIGHT BACK, (u will still get ur ass whooped, if ur thinkin u can get YAFI by surprise)

15. I have to admit that was the LAST thing I was expecting to read in those SS. I dont blame people for leaving their sub now. Ready to have them thrown under the bus is pretty wrong

16. I thought black plague is IMF's alt?

17. Damn... They would rather throw their other sub clan under the bus? That's just sad.

18. I'm pretty sure I saw someone from warlor say for none to post on this thread

How are you today?

〰