WINNERS ANNOUNCED! The Red Paladin Crown has a Name!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Miles, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow the name is garbage

2. Yay I figured out how to post on these

3. When will we be able to purchase this?

4. Nice job winners good luck on the next one

5. ATA, that name is absolutely stupid. My dog could come up with a better name! The best one got last place, and that one actually sounded decent. Why don't you choose creative ones! You're name IS kaw_creative! Make something creative!

6. Are you serious? These are the names you chose out of thousands that were thousand times better? Well, whatever, congrats whoever 2nd grader won

7. I was the first one to vote for Crown of The Red Sun!

8. First I want to say congratulations to winners! You really deserved it!

After reading the complaints of the people who didn't win, I read their submissions.

Squid, not trying to degrade you here, but you were lacking creativity. "This powerful crown is rewarded to the strongest of strongest kingdoms and gives them the most powerful Mage power known to man."

And twister you weren't lacking creativity, you even went as far as creating your own words. "The cursed crown imbued with obnoxious blood from fierce Paladin soldiers that can energize you with bloodthirsty violence. The wearer of this agony-full crown can yield magical suffering which can be transferred to any traitor!"

9. Seriously come up withe better winners next time. These choices are not very creative mr. Kaw-creative. No offense to the winners but there were plenty of better names.

10. Mirax I can c how u think I lack creativity but I have another account that posted some and I posted others too. I'm not saying I should win. I'm just saying that kaw_creative should've picked a better. So don't go off and put other people down. Did u post any? Srry if that sounded rude.

11. But in others words. Great job and grats to the top 5 and great job Slow_Poke

12. I see a trend of people with less than decent submissions complaining. Be happy for your fellow kaw player and stop being so offended you didn't personally get picked.

Also, I personally just think it's rude to attack someone for their post. So I simply returned the favor. and I read another reply from you "Pick new choices. These ones suck. I posted some way better ones an I'm sure everyone else doesn't like these either. I c y u guys hold these contests... Pick new ones please and thxs"

Other people wanted to win as bad as you did, so just be a good sport and congratulate them instead of being rude.

13. Mirax if your including me in that "trend" my idea for the name was actually pretty decent.

14. @Nine "This fabled crown belonged to the Red War Captain himself! This crown has won him many honorable battles till the Mage cursed him. It was said that after that fateful day that his crown was the center of his madness."

While I agree yours was better than the others that were complaining, I still firmly believe the top 5 were the best that I read.

well beside this one I saw posted by IllIlIIl_FX_lIllIilIl, it was pure genius.
    "Crown of Fail- After smoking all your mith, on the edge of completion this crown will fail and reset to base over and over forcing you back to the laggy mis-matched wars of estoc the mathematically incapable!" :lol:

15. I happened to like a couple of mine more than the five that were picked..

No bias at all.. :cool:

:lol:

16. @murix we are all entitled to our own opinion I guess but I believe mine should have been in the top 5 if not the top 3.

17. Mirax r u blind? I posted above saying grats to everyone. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying kaw had better choices to choose. N it's true that others upset from the winners. There were better ones. U just trying to b nice is getting u into trouble soon so u should stop posting and as soon as u stop I will. Have a great Xmas!

18. I didn't submit anything or vote. But i would have voted for a next net of names. Thos honestly suck

19. @squid Trouble? How so? I'm just making a valid point. Have some respect for other players and you'll get it in return. I would say it's just good advice across the board in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.